• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm OK with the uni's , they aren't bad outside the print . Atleast they kept the helmet simple .

According to some of players on Twitter they said the helmets are yet to be seen by the public

I'm sure the classic white helmet will be one of many helmets but they hinted at a helmet that's a game changer and will blow everyone away

Last edited:
The design itself (and the green and white variations of the jersey) IMO are :pimp:

But in typical Adidas fashion, it's negated by something stupid. In this case, the 'Miami' being on there at all, and the obnoxious placement of the Adidas logo.

That orange should never be exposed to the public.

Would Brax slide into Marshalls spot inside and move him outside opposite Thomas??? Then Samuel and Dontre are still behind Brax??? Good problem to have if he is serious about switching positions.... How is the OL looking for the Bucks??? 4/5 starters back but anybody good at RT or as a backup to those 5???
Marshall's already moved outside.  It's why he changed his number to 7. 

Brax is probably no where near as good receiver as those two guys at this stage, but his ability to throw the football might give him the leg up in that competition.  OSU could end up running some pretty unique POP plays this season with him at H Back. 

Miami's uniforms wouldn't be that bad if they got rid of the print and the Miami logo.  Adidas ruins everything with their print.  

UCLA's wouldn't be that bad either if they just got rid of the print. 

I think the uniforms look great. Does the print take away from them a little? Yes, but we'll all get over it.

Miami's unis aren't bad, I was expecting much worse.

I like how the gloves from the "U" logo when you put them together.

^ You right.

gpdqlxe4byokfwgwzvyu.jpg

For some reason I remembered the gloves having to be positioned in a triangle for the logo to be displayed.

Like on other CFB teams gloves and the NFL Nike gloves.

new-2013-navy-nike-pro-combat-football-gloves-620x619.jpg

New-Nike-NFL-Vapor-Jet-Gloves.jpeg

Been ghost since June, not returning teammates phone calls. They expect him to be back soon though.

Maybe the new Uniforms will bring back Stacey Coley cuz son was nonexistent last year.....should've just came up North...haha

1000 recruits at Dawg Night, 18 5*s, 10+ players that are #1 in their state. The tide has turned.

Nako - Velas Jones wanted no parts. #2RepShawty

2017 Archer DB Jamyest Williams might only be 5'8ish but :wow: put him on an island and let him eat!

Mecole Hardman was top WR IMO and top 3 DB I saw at the camp.

I know Isaiah Pryor going to OSU off his hips alone :lol: #Food

Periscope >>>>

The nation’s No. 1 ranked prospect, Paramus (N.J.) Catholic defensive tackle Rashan Gary visited Georgia this past weekend for Dawg Night.

(Photo: 247Sports)
It was the five-star’s second time in Athens.

Sounds like it won’t be Gary’s last.

“Oh yeah he’s going back,” Jennifer Coney’ Rashan’s mother told 247Sports. “Georgia is definitely getting an official.”

The 6-foot-4, 311-pound Gary wants to name a top five before school starts and that endorsement appears to put the Dawgs in good position.

“You can tell the sincerity in the coaching staff,” Coney said. “I felt that. They were genuine and friendly.”

Most of Gary’s time was spent with Mark Richt, defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt and defensive line coach Tracy Rocker.

“What they have in place to motivate and inspire and help a young man that’s far away from home, that was something that impressed me,” Coney said. “They brought up their academic plan and talked about it before I asked. The campus was nice, the dorms are nice, the little things.

“All of these schools Rashan has been to, they are all great programs with great academics, it’s the little things you do to put the cherry on top of the cake that makes it stand out. It’s the sprinkles that make it a little better. For me Georgia put the sprinkles on the cake.”

Gary’s mother had some questions answered about course load and the ACT and SAT. She got those answered and toured Athens while Gary spent a lot of time with players like Georgia freshman Trent Thompson, Bulldogs commit Julian Rochester and another five-star defensive lineman Derrick Brown.

“Trent Thompson, huge kid, special, a giant teddy bear,” Coney said. “We talked and asked him how he’s doing, he’s an incoming freshman, but so far he’s really loving it. Derrick Brown and Julian Rochester, these guys are great kids. Even though they’re kind of like rivals, they all get along, laugh and joke with each other.”

Gary is not at all worried about depth chart and Georgia.

“They talked to him about earning time,” Coney recapped. “Rashan said he’d do what he has to do and he said mom don’t worry about it.”

Next up for Gary is a visit to LSU this coming weekend, and according to his mother he’ll be at Michigan’s Barbecue at the Big House unless he has an ACT prep class that conflicts.

Michigan, Alabama, Auburn and Clemson are just a few of the many others Gary is high on besides Georgia.

“These are some great schools that have offered Rashan,” Coney said. “Great academics, great coaches, great athletics and great quality kids I’d like my kid to bond with. It’s going to be hard to decide.”

A decision isn’t expected until January at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom