• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sold that Cardale won't start next year.

Edit: or Cardale and JT will both play. urban has already played 2 QBs and won a natty with Tebow and Leak.

Last edited:
I'm not sold that Cardale won't start next year.

Edit: or Cardale and JT will both play. urban has already played 2 QBs and won a natty with Tebow and Leak.

There will be no 2 QB system.

I really don't understand how ya'll don't see it.

JT is the better QB.

There will be no 2 QB system.

I really don't understand how ya'll don't see it.

JT is the better QB.
JT is the better college quarterback. CJ will be a better pro player and is going to be good as long as he has a speed reciever.

Last edited:
I think a Michigan State or any other team that is stout against the run would expose Cardale. It's obvious they weren't letting him read the D or go through very many progressions on passing plays. That either means he can't or isn't very good at it.
Um no. If anything Ohio State would've beaten Sparty worse with Cardale; the whole gameplan was to try and take advantage of their secondary. 

They actually gave Cardale more freedom and ability to check at the line than they gave Braxton or JT so not sure where you got that from either.

And y'all think Braxton should change positions? Because he doesn't have durability issues already right? He's just going to take more hits at any other position. 

This Cardale hype is crazy .
It is... which is why he's gotta take advantage of it.
Brother in law asked me does he leave if he wins it all a couple of days ago. 

Told him it was Barret's team and dude should be talking to agents and working with qb coaches 24 hours after the game is over. 

Hate Big 10 football, especially Ohio State since we were robbed of back to back championships a long time ago, but those dudes played their ***** off. I was expecting them to get blown out, but they made Oregon's defense look like it was division 2. If it wasn't for the turnovers, they would have won by 40. Hats off to the Buckeyes. 

Hope yall only win 2 games next year. 

Buckeyes schedule next year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Shouldn't even be tested until the 11th game of year against Sparty which is at home

Buckeyes schedule next year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Shouldn't even be tested until the 11th game of year against Sparty which is at home

Wouldn't be surprised if they drop 100 on Hawaii.

Cardale leaves. Braxton starts. Then two years if jt

13-0 into playoff. 15-0 after. :pimp:

Dude on espn said it best to me.

JT is the better individual, with bigger stats...but once cordale took over he made an already good offense unstoppable. Couple that with his potential and he has a chance to start.

Gotta feel for him but he's a trooper and will be back. I do think that's a misleading photo though if they're trying to make him out to be sad

Last edited:
I need answers:

- Seminoles gonna regret sticking with their same DC & scheme ?

- will there be a lack of Narduzzi drop off on Sparty's D ?

- Clemson's Deshaun Watson gonna end the FSU reign of terror ?

- who's QBing Bama ?

- can TCU replace Dawson & Hackett on defense ?

- RichRod's youngins gonna grow up ?

- can Texas find an OLine & a QB?

You forgot "What is Harbaugh going to do in his first year at Mchigan?"

And I think as long as Dantonio is there the defense will still be good.

I know what harbaughs gonna do. win games.

Narduzzi is/was very detail oriented, the head coach can't be involved only in meetings on one half of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom