• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coach Campbell killin it
pimp.gif
Ole boy heading to the Playa Haters Ball after the game.

Hilarious that a team known for their crazy colors isn't wearing a single team color in the national championship game.

Very Adidas type thing to do.

Not sure why it's hilarious.. But oregon has not worn the traditional team colors quite a bit

Hilarious that a team known for their crazy colors isn't wearing a single team color in the national championship game.

Very Adidas type thing to do.
they said they wanted people to see how they play and not just associate oregon with uniforms.

Too bad they're gonna lose

Perhaps Oregon would rather their play make the statement rather than the jersey

I think the duck uniforms look dope

Those end zones are so dope :pimp:

I wouldn't drop those lawsuits if I was PSU, stick it to the NCAA

They went hardcore with the traditional unis for the semi final.. But oregon's thing is to be non traditional, ain't it

I just know folks on here would be roasting Adidas if they did the same thing lol

Because adidas' unis are pretty hideous.. These oregon ones are nice

If Adidas made the exact same jersey you folks would trash it. That Nike brainwashing is real.

One of the few adidas jerseys people like are sorta similar to these oregon ones.. The Texas a&m white and silver ones

Can't believe I can't watch this on local channels when it's just in my backyard...
bout to check if xbox one has a stream going...

They went hardcore with the traditional unis for the semi final.. But oregon's thing is to be non traditional, ain't it
I just know folks on here would be roasting Adidas if they did the same thing lol

Because adidas' unis are pretty hideous.. These oregon ones are nice
If Adidas made the exact same jersey you folks would trash it. That Nike brainwashing is real.
Mmhmm. (I know, I am biased)

One of the few adidas jerseys people like are sorta similar to these oregon ones.. The Texas a&m white and silver ones

I'm an Aggie, and would be beyond pissed off if we wore those in the national championship game.

(Expecting the jokes on how we'll never get there lol)

Back
Top Bottom