• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BwOL0tVCEAABAUI.jpg:large

:smile:

Rewatching the B1G CG on BTN... I love watching Sparty play D... They play physical, tough noosed football and do not care what the officials are going to call... It sounds elementary but I haven't seen a Michigan do that since 2006... Sucks that the school I can't stand has a D I want... Hope something changes this year and Michigan pops some pads and makes teams think twice about wanting to play them.

4star DL Darian Roseboro to Michigan... About time they get their beast DL (hope Taco shows out this year)

lmaoooooooo just read the sports illustrated article trashing us calling us snitches , word around is urban meyer is behind it lmfao i hope they use every loophole possible moving forward . no more free lunch for these culture vulture

Myles Garrett & Armani Watts. Freshmen paying dividends.

Pass defense still lacking but so far not too bad from 1st game standpoint.

Looking forward to watching my boys play tonight. Can't wait for next weeks game at Oregon. We got that. 

Anthony Brown deleted all the "Sark's a racist" tweets and posts, but damage done. I don't know if theyre deleted because it's him trying to avoid a lawsuit or what...

his sister:
"I've heard what was said. I didn't see it myself with my own eyes, so I don't know if someone else was on his account or what's the whole issue with that, but I haven't talked to Anthony," Alexis Brown said. "The last thing we've heard from him he's ok, and just so everyone knows, our whole family loves SC coach and staff."

For someone who hasn't beat a team in the top half of big 12, yikes.

Hope he gets it going and is more than a young June Jones

Welpppppp so much for Mich St vs Oregon. That knee is Gone! Wowwww dirty *** hit

For someone who hasn't beat a team in the top half of big 12, yikes.

Hope he gets it going and is more than a young June Jones

Welpppppp so much for Mich St vs Oregon. That knee is Gone! Wowwww dirty *** hit

Saw the same thing. Mind was blown he returned

Back
Top Bottom