• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ummm, what? Are you part of the "people" that was directed at who were so worried the committee might mess up their dream scenario by putting TCU in over OSU?

I can't pull up twitter at work, but I'm assuming it's you vouching for TCU's spot in the playoff. That's fine. This doesn't concernt you then.

If he does go to Miami its not because he no longer had a spot @ FSU
it actually probably might be
there have been concerns about davante phillips getting separation so perhaps fsu could have cooled via silent commits ...
Also jalen julius said him and dexter williams going to the same school regardless of school....this is notable because he has yet to be offered at the time of tweet ..dunno if miami offered him after the tweet but hes actually a solid corner

Last edited:
Meh @ this "Lack of ability to get separation"

FSU has signed WR's in the past 3 years who weren't getting 4 yards of separation like the faster WR's get.

All that is/was , was a reason to try and knock a kid who wasn't going to whatever school they wanted him to go to

To be fair though, those other teams didn't have a month to prepare for Ole Miss solely and none have the offense x Defense that was good enough to make OM one dimensional in the 1st qtr

Friend of mine who went to the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale says the place is packed with Boise state fans. Not a good look for our fanbase, hopefully it evens out before the game starts

Kinda looked like TCU's defense made no attempt to go go after/block that FG.

I know it was only 27 yards but it looked like a gimme. :lol:

Last edited:
Earlier today at the barbershop some dude was leaning towards betting on ole miss..looked at dude crazy like trust me, that won't happen. he was sure they were gonna win..poor guy

Friend of mine who went to the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale says the place is packed with Boise state fans. Not a good look for our fanbase, hopefully it evens out before the game starts

You just gotta give em a reason to leave ID

And lololol at last as flag bearer
Bless his heart

Last edited:
Saw the Oregon helmets for tomorrow.. 
sick.gif
 not a fan

So Drevno going to Michigan to join Harbaugh...?

shieeee

Zach Banner let the cat out of the bag

I heard something like 5 former staff members from Harbaugh's Stanford staff have head coaching jobs.

Sounds like he's building quite the staff already.

It'll be nice to have a good bo-like coaching tree for down the line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom