• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't sign that contract Jim, come coach the Dolphins.
It boggles my mind that Dolphins fans are so short sighted and naive as to want Harbaugh. Like passionately pleading for him almost as much as Michigan fans.

Last edited:
Just for the fact they're that desperate I hope he fails

I mean he'll still get his paper but it'll be funny to laugh at Michigan fans
Why? 
laugh.gif

The irony is the dolphins owner is likely contributing a good portion of that $49 mil offer.

Last edited:
LMAO ol ball coach class falling apart after saying he's out in 2-3 years. Now they trying to fool folks . My goodness

Don't sign that contract Jim, come coach the Dolphins.

It boggles my mind that Dolphins fans are so short sighted and naive as to want Harbaugh. Like passionately pleading for him almost as much as Michigan fans.
Tell us more?
Because he's had a loaded roster every year he's been in the NFL and is currently underperforming with that loaded roster. What evidence do we have that Harbaugh is a better coach than Philbin or would do any better (and not worse) than Philbin is with that team. What about Harbaugh makes him such a desirable pro coaching candidate? The three NFC championship game visits and 1 Superbowl? Rex went to two championship games in back to back years with Mark Sanchez before his GM ****** the team over to save his own ***. Give someone like Rex that loaded SF defense and a decent OC and he makes the playoffs this year, but no one would ever stand up and say Rex is a great head coach candidate.

Harbaugh is the product of a loaded cupboard and Kaepernick possibly outperforming his ability those last two years. But if we're going to give Jim credit for Kaep then, then it's only fair that we call into question his coaching now {Lebatard point}

The Dolphins have done this exact same thing year after year, and made lateral move after lateral coaching move. Let your GM build and give the team a chance to develop some cohesion. Philbin isn't the problem, and even if he was what about Harbaugh who's been out-coached in the NFL more often than not, tells you he's the answer with that team.

But sure, Miami. Give him $50 million then be shocked when you're still an 8 win team in two seasons.

To clarify, I have no problem with Harbaugh as a college coach. He's fit for that. The dude's an overbearing tool bag who craves complete control of a team and its decisions and treats players like children. That **** works with 18-23 year olds, but not with grown men earning as much as you.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]:rofl:

Nako.........did you just ******* say Philbin isn't the problem?

Did, you, just say, PHILBIN......isn't the ******* problem??????

Are you trying to get me banned? Is that your goal?

Maaaaaan....... :smh:

Hearing from a good source that Narduzzi interviewed with Colorado State today. Believe it may have been a phone interview and didn't seen anything from Lansing to Fort Collins-Loveland airport on Flight Tracker.

Also hearing that he has been in touch with Pittsburgh at some point over the last week even though Paul Chryst is still the head coach at Pitt for now. Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman reported earlier that Chryst informed Pitt that he would meet with Wisconsin officials today.

Working to get more on both of these vacancies as far as Narduzzi is concerned.

Nako.........did you just ******* say Philbin isn't the problem?

Did, you, just say, PHILBIN......isn't the ******* problem??????

Are you trying to get me banned? Is that your goal?

Maaaaaan.......
mean.gif
And if you think trading for Harbaugh and his 10 points per game scoring offense is the answer, then you deserve what you get.

Back
Top Bottom