• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most of these guys don't make the pros. they need to get a degree more than they need 10K a semester to blow on stupid ****. setting these dudes up to fail in life if you just hand out cash.
It's not anyone's call what people do with their own money that they earned. I also doubt that by paying these athletes, they'll use it as a means to replace getting their degree. You're reaching hard

fair on the first point. i just don't agree on the second one though. the tweet above says it all. and it's just one guy, but i know he's not in the minority. but hey, at the end of the day, who really cares what happens to these guys after school. as long as they entertain us for 3-4 years.

fair on the first point. i just don't agree on the second one though. the tweet above says it all. and it's just one guy, but i know he's not in the minority. but hey, at the end of the day, who really cares what happens to these guys after school. as long as they entertain us for 3-4 years.
Many of these dudes can't be saved, I guess the point I'm more trying to make is if they deserve to get compensated a bit then it is what it is, regardless if they're "dumb" or "smart". I don't think compensating them a bit is going to make life for them in the future worse off than if they weren't paid.

Anyway, who knows what will end up happening with all of that

Last edited:
Today, we are all Gators.

FF_257819_xl.jpg

jk, I want Jameis to keep trolling the world for the lulz. I hope he comes back next year too.

Broke the corner of my phone when i saw the air cast.

**** man ****

Urbans an idiot. Change the offense clown. U dont let the best qb in the country (i said it) run between the tackles 20 times a game

View media item 1084523View media item 959831View media item 894389View media item 844219View media item 590067
I also have to say that Jameis Winston has thrown TWELVE FIRST HALF interceptions this year alone. Mariota has thrown TWELVE in his career (three year starter).

Winston has thrown 25 career INTs in two years (and counting)... And that's against trash ACC teams :lol:

10409723_10203332679253370_5341008758061423172_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom