• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sark released the depth chart today and Ajene Harris is starting at the slot as a true freshman
pimp.gif

kid was a 2 star at Crenshaw (played QB in HS). Tee Martin was at some camp and loved what he saw, he really put in work to get him an offer. Hell of an evaluation
pimp.gif
happy for him

Much respect to Josh Shaw, jumped off a second story balcony and rescued his nephew from drowning. Injured both ankles in the process, crazy story.

http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2014/08/shaw-injured.html

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?...=losangeles&src=desktop&ex_cid=sportscenterFB

Brett Hundley's shoving little kids into pools now?

:lol:

All those picks and defended passes Shaw had against Brett last year had him shook.

Oh, wait...

@WildcatSports
You heard it here first: Rich Rodriguez had named Anu Solomon the starting QB against UNLV

Baylor's new stadium 

4* WR Van Jefferson committed to the G

Best WR class in the country #EasonEffect

Oregon commit RB Taj Griffin tore his ACL [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Checking out the Big House on Wednesday. Ann Arbor bound in the AM.

Much respect to Josh Shaw, jumped off a second story balcony and rescued his nephew from drowning. Injured both ankles in the process, crazy story.

http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2014/08/shaw-injured.html
Great story. Shaw said he would done it even if the victim wasn't his nephew. You can see where his leadership qualities derive from. Fortunate to "only" suffer high-ankle sprains from that height.

4* WR Van Jefferson committed to the G

Best WR class in the country #EasonEffect

Oregon commit RB Taj Griffin tore his ACL [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Saw that today on Twitter :smh: A damn shame.

I gotta be real about people picking UCLA to be in the CFP as a Pac-12 representative....

Obviously we can't draw every conclusion from the previous season, and I'm not at all saying UCLA can't get there, because on paper it looks like they can. But I don't understand why Oregon, and heck, Stanford (the 2-time defending Pac-12 champs) have gotten very little love from TV media in making the CFP. UCLA lost to both teams last year in games that were not close (particularly the Oregon game, 42-14). Oregon has the best backfield in football with Mariota/Marshall/Tyner/Freeman, they have a very good O-Line (even without Johnstone), they have an All-American cornerback in Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, they have solid depth and talent at TE and on the D-Line, their linebacking corps is a year more experienced and should play better than last year, and the coaching staff is past their first year together (particularly Coach Helfrich).

Yes, I know, Oregon lost DAT and Huff to the L, but IMO, DAT was basically a no-show last year. He missed significant time with an ankle injury, and had some big lapses in mental judgement (I can make a strong case that DAT has cost Oregon a chance to play for, and likely win at least one, national championship. Fumbles against LSU in 2011, outrunning Mariota against Stanford in 2012, and fumbling at the goal line against Stanford in 2013). That's not to say that DAT wasn't a great playmaker, but after his ankle injury, I think he kinda checked out and he just wasn't the same. But I digress...

So I ask, why is UCLA getting this unanimous, overwhelming love from the TV media and other teams are being left out of the picture?

Team hasn't had a winning season in like 5 years. They better be masters at Photoshop.

Btw, it's working with the recruits *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom