• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question to you guys: Tom Luginbill just said ASU is a terrible matchup for Oregon, that they'd much rather see UCLA or USC and will win out.

Do you guys agree with that?

Asu gonna give up 847373 big plays to Oregon with all that blitzing

The best match ups would be teams who can win up front without having to blitz

I don't think ASU falls under that category

He's basically being pushed out

They are trying to land Johnny Fraser or Corey dauphine to get speed In an every down back. rocky is a physical guy but
Not the fleetest of foot

Rumors swirling that Chuma Edoga flipped
Lulz. Not from where we sit (He was solid as of last night.)

In slightly more substantiated news, Josh Shaw may play soon. DA not pursuing any charges: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/district-642407-attorney-won.html

EDIT

Wait... Davin Bellamy telling two UGA 247 people that he successfully flipped Chuma on the visit is where all these "swirling rumors" are coming from?
laugh.gif

Last edited:

In slightly more substantiated news, Josh Shaw may play soon. DA not pursuing any charges: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/district-642407-attorney-won.html

EDIT

Wait... Davin Bellamy telling two UGA 247 people that he successfully flipped Chuma on the visit is where all these "swirling rumors" are coming from? :lol:

No, that's not where they're coming from, Davin just chimed in. Get out of your feels, he flipped, mom ain't wanna go out west.

Last edited:
Max Olson @max_olson  ·  9h 9 hours ago
Charlie Strong on Texas losing 5 games this year: “That will never happen in this program again."

EDIT

Wait... Davin Bellamy telling two UGA 247 people that he successfully flipped Chuma on the visit is where all these "swirling rumors" are coming from?
laugh.gif
No, that's not where they're coming from, Davin just chimed in. Get out of your feels, he flipped, mom ain't wanna go out west.
laugh.gif
Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it. Dude is on pace to enroll early at SC. As of right now it's just the UGA fan base being the UGA fan base.

And his mom loved it out there
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Chuma laughing at you Cardo.
1407434.jpg

Nov 17, 2014 | 10:26 pm
[h1]Is Edoga Flipping or Staying?[/h1]
Chuma Edoga stayed quiet for 24 hours after visiting Georgia. The USC commitment has had Georgia on his mind, so where is he now? Find out here...

There has been a lot of chatter behind the scenes about Chuma Edoga, a USC commitment out of Powder Springs (Ga.) McEachern, and his interest in the in-state Bulldogs.

Should that chatter stop?

Edoga said, "I'm not going to Georgia. Fight on!"

After staying quiet for about 24 hours after his visit ended at UGA, Edoga opened up. He admitted he has thought about being a Dawg, but his heart is with the Trojans.

"Georgia has a chance for a minute, but I came to my senses. I had fun on my visit, Athens is not for me. I figured things out after I came home from my visit.

"There is a lot I can say when it comes to what separates USC and Georgia. For USC, I like the area it is in, I like the coaches, the USC tradition stands out, the school is great, the connections I will get there, and I like the pipeline to the NFL there.

"I really thought about Georgia because I am such good friends with so many of the commitments there, but I just don't think Athens is the right fit for me."

The 6-foot-3, 291 pound five-star offensive tackle is set to graduate early and enroll at USC in January. Should Trojan fan still worry or look over their shoulder until Edoga arrives on campus?

He said no.

"I am 1000-percent committed to USC," said Edoga.
http://usc.scout.com/story/1481955-is-edoga-flipping-or-staying?s=15

6_3236049.jpg

(For the record, I know no one will know til he's on campus.)

Last edited:
So... SEC West fans... is the Pac 12 South the best conference in the country now?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom