• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think centrals parade may have been cancelled or delayed because of threats on his life but as far as the retaliation on his family i dont think ive read anything super concrete on that

KU lost it's two starting RBs for the year in two days...torn ACL for Brandon Bourbon, torn achilles for Taylor Cox...

A long year just got longer for KU. I'll set the over/under at 1.5 wins (not kidding)...

Should be Charlie Weis' last year but they can't afford to pay anyone and I have no idea at who would want this job.

Both of those guys have been injury prone since they set foot on campus. Still not the news I wanted to hear about this already challenged team. Not to mention Darrian Miller transferred, again to Northern Iowa at the beginning of the year. Time for Corey Avery and De'Andre Mann to share the load.

I think Zenger is a big fan of Weis and gives him at least a couple more years to try and turn this program around. Get the team to four wins and I would be a happy alum. Heck just be competitive in every game and continue to get better every game is all I am realistically looking for.

Y'all hit me up when y'all in AA
Got way too drunk around this dude while I was in Knoxville (pretty much to an embarrassing level of drunk) :lol:

Knoxville though :pimp:

He'll be 20 before Christmas :lol:

The oldest you can be is 19 years and 9 months to play HS FB in Florida

Damn, I felt old turning 18 in January of my senior year. Buying my friends cigarettes and ****.

Not to turn this into a political/ education system thread but it ain't the south. It's the United States. The public school systems are a Joke, ESPECIALLY in the inner cities .

Carry on
So much truth in this post. Really pulling for this guy after seeing the other post. So much is in the hands of these kids to succeed throughout high school and college (taking care of business in the classroom/acting mature enough outside of it), but there are sometimes those rare circumstances like this they have absolutely no control over.

Former Northwestern  star Venric Mark  has limited options for a transfer.

He currently plans to walk on at Texas Tech  or attend a Division-II school such as West Texas A&M and Northwest Missouri State, according to a source with knowledge of Mark's plans.

Mark, who rushed for 1,366 yards and 12 touchdowns in 2012, is one class short of graduating, which means getting a waiver will be challenging. Otherwise, he'd likely be attending Houston in the fall.

Texas Tech  is a possibility because Mark's mother lives in Lubbock, which could facilitate a waiver, but Tech told Mark's camp it's maxed out on available scholarships. Texas also said no because Charlie Strong is cleaning house and isn't taking on new players at the moment. Walk-on status is still no guarantee the NCAA will grant the waiver, but he might have a case because of his mother's location.

Unless an FBS school can circumvent NCAA eligibility issues, Mark's likeliest path is playing D-II ball for a year, then heading to the NFL draft. Mark's camp has talked to West Texas A&M and Northwest Missouri State about playing there. Mark can play for a D-II school despite having one year of eligibility.

Mark missed most of the 2013 season due to injury and left Northwestern shortly after the team announced a two-game suspension earlier this month for violation of team policy.

@danofero14: Some bad news for Clemson tonight. Travis Blanks will redshirt with an injury. And LT Isaiah Battle is rumored to have been seriously hurt

Apparently freshman running back Dalvin Cook made quite the impression in the second scrimmage of Florida State's preseason. Noles247 spoke to a source close to the program on Tuesday that had this to say after practice:

"He's the best one, hands down," referring to Cook as the most talented of the running backs.

According to multiple sources, Cook had several big runs and it wasn't the speed or quickness that stood out. It was his power. Cook has adapted well to the speed and violence of the college game and is expected to make a big impact this season. Do not expect Cook to supplant senior Karlos Williams as the starter, but it is safe to say he'll get a good amount of carries every game. Especially if he plays like he did in yesterdays scrimmage.

Cook was a five-star recruit out of Miami Central high school. He was the no.2 running back in the country and the no.1 player in Florida overall.

Ryan Green couldn't have picked a worse time to get hurt. Seems that he is gonna be stuck at 4th string (barring injury) for 2 years in a row

Last edited:
To the field side the Sooners have Striker in a stand-up technique where he can either drop into coverage, stunt inside, or attack the edge. Just inside of him is Geneo Grissom in a 3-technique.

That's whats going to be scary...you can't just assume Striker is going to pass-rush everytime he's in the game now.

To the field side the Sooners have Striker in a stand-up technique where he can either drop into coverage, stunt inside, or attack the edge. Just inside of him is Geneo Grissom in a 3-technique.

That's whats going to be scary...you can't just assume Striker is going to pass-rush everytime he's in the game now.
I cant wait to watch Striker play this year.  He's like a mini Von Miller. 

I cant wait to watch Striker play this year.  He's like a mini Von Miller. 

What a perfect last name for his position

Back
Top Bottom