• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hometownhero hometownhero no clown im from georgia and im a georgia fan. I could care less about either team. Just stating my opinion.

TAMY should have never been ranked #6 especially after getting exposed the past 2 weeks so to me thatnegates a #6 ranking win MS State beat them. And Auburn handed over 14pts to even start that game

Last edited:
Difference between Dan mullen and al golden one develop players and one dosent you guys can guess who doesn't. Those are 247 recruiting rankings the past 5 years. But you know Miami can't get the thugs anymore.

Miami
2014 - 12
2013 - 14
2012 - 10
2011 - 33
2010 - 15

Mississippi State
2014 - 35
2013 - 25
2012 - 22
2011 - 34
2010 - 34

the funny thing about weaning off of these supposed thugs and going after New Jersey guys ...Muhammad....Olsen....

al golden has ruined this team

the funny thing about weaning off of these supposed thugs and going after New Jersey guys ...Muhammad....Olsen....

al golden has ruined this team
I don't have a problem with his recruiting. Most of our top guys are all from here. Muhammad and Olsen were both too recruits we took. It just goes to show we have all the talent you need to compete. Our players aren't developing. Deon looked like an all American as a freshman. Now it looks like he degressed. Same with Tracy he looks the same as when he came in.

the curious case of Tracy Howard :lol: and my guy seantrel henderson completely neutralizing elite defensive ends after an up and down tenure with us smh

Mississippi state has better players than Miami does, how many guys on Miami could start for MSU right now?

Mississippi is very fertile ground for OL/DL/LB's, which is where MSU is very strong

Plus Geoff Collins is like 10x the DC that Donofrio is

Last edited:
Mississippi state has better players than Miami does, how many guys on Miami could start for MSU right now?

Mississippi is very fertile ground for OL/DL/LB's, which is where MSU is very strong

Boys eating good down there

@hometownhero no clown im from georgia and im a georgia fan. I could care less about either team. Just stating my opinion.

TAMY should have never been ranked #6 especially after getting exposed the past 2 weeks so to me thatnegates a #6 ranking win MS State beat them. And Auburn handed over 14pts to even start that game
why i gotta be a clown?! hide your anger better.

if A&M should never have been ranked that high, why does Ole Miss beating them mean Ole Miss should jump to 1 when State beat them first and when they were undefeated?  And A&M wasn't "giving away points" (whatever the hell that means) to Ole Miss too? Ole Miss beat 1 undefeated team worth mentioning (Bama), State beat 3. 

Saying stupid stuff should hurt.....

AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCES, THE PHRASE IS, "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" (in case you wanted to use it correctly next time)

goes back to what imlive365 said. A 4 star recruit won't be better than a 2 star if that 4 star is still playing like a freshman when hes' a junior. (hope that made sense.)

Bottom line: Recruits at Miami are playing like freshman when they've been on the field for 3 years. (not all of them but a significant amount)

Last edited:

AP Poll:

AP Top 25
1.Mississippi St. (45)
2.Florida St. (12)
3.Mississippi (3)
4.Baylor
5.Notre Dame
6.Auburn
7.Alabama
8.Michigan St.
9.Oregon

10.Georgia
11.Oklahoma
12.TCU

13.Ohio St.
14.Kansas St.
15.Oklahoma St.
16.Arizona
17.Arizona St.
18.East Carolina
19.Nebraska
20.Utah
21.Texas A&M
22.USC
23.Stanford
24.Clemson
25.Marshall
Huh?
i dont see the problem you think each school should be ranked ahead of them because they beat those schools early in the year? it doesn't work like that

Your right they have better players now. If golden developed his players in anyway tho they wouldn't be.guys like Luther Robinson who we're on our dline are now showing out in the pros. Deons regressed Tracy's regressed. Curtis porter regressed. Chikillo has done absolutely nothing just got real big. If golden sticks around expect Chad and AQM to do the same thing. Look how there using coley on offense :lol: kid hasn't caught a pass down the field once this year man Hes been regulated to kickoffs and bubble screens. Oh and like you said there D cord is better. But you only said 10x I'd like to make it 59x

i dont see the problem you think each school should be ranked ahead of them because they beat those schools early in the year? it doesn't work like that

You can't be serious... TCU beat Oklahoma LAST WEEK. By your logic, should we just ignore the entire first month of football?

Still salty from yesterday?

You can't be serious... TCU beat Oklahoma LAST WEEK. By your logic, should we just ignore the entire first month of football?

Still salty from yesterday?

TCU lost and Oklahoma won

I don't see the problem

I can't believe this :rofl:

Head-to-head results already deemed invalid a week later :lol:

FWIW, I don't think Mississippi State or any SEC West team is going undefeated. We very well could lose to Arkansas or even Kentucky... both those schools are much improved.

The whole everyone's regressing argument is dumb. Plenty of kids have gotten better. The scheme is trash and a new DC is needed for sure. You can't tell me Dorsett isn't better, Walford isn't better, guys along the OL aren't improving. I would personally like to see Jethro, Williams and D'Nofrio gone, but everyone isn't getting worse.Coley seems to be shaken up confident wise and his OC isn't helping him build it up. But the same screens he was busting loose on last year, he isn't finding room on this year. Agree that he needs to be used more vertically. They ran a few of those reverses for him as well. In regards to Tracy Howard, I think he was just overrated, honestly. Not great size or great speed. Not a super physical corner and a poor tackler. Tell me that Artie Burns doesn't look like he's passed him up? Artie is making plays on the ball all over the field, making tackles, and looking confident. The development whining is overblown IMO. Scheme is much more of an issue. Simplifying and putting guys in position to make plays.

Back
Top Bottom