• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UCLA update:

Visiting for the Utah game

As of right now, it's:

Osa Masina, the linebacker from Utah
Bolu Olorunfunmi, the UCLA-committed running back from Fresno
L.J. Reed, the UCLA-committed wide receiver from Lodi

There should also a good-sized contingent of unofficial visitors at the Utah game.

We know a few guys who said they were coming to the game:

Orange defensive end Keisean Lucier-South
St. John Bosco quarterback Josh Rosen, committed to UCLA
St. John Bosco running back Sean McGrew, 2016 offeree

Obviously this list will get bigger between now and Saturday so keep checking back.

A note: The UCLA and USC games go head to head Saturday night, so it will be interesting to see which recruits go to which game.

Predictions for this weekend?

Mine:
Oregon over Ariz
Miss St over A&M
Bama over Ole Miss
Auburn over LSU
TCU over OU
ND over Stanford
Mich St. over Nebraska
Bonus pick: Tenn over UF (the Muschamp era finally ends :pimp: )

Last edited:
Better coach: Muschamp or Kiffin?

addendum (from another board) :

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Kessler sucks.[/h2]

10 touchdowns without a pick thus far.

He was 24 for 32 last night --- 261 yards passing in a game where we clearly featured the run as our first, second and third option. He's thrown for a 72% completion rate for the season, and a QB rating of 167. 167! Yards per reception is 8.4. He is smart, athletic, confident and he's starting to use his legs to pick up a first down when nothing is available to him down the field.

And this is behind an offensive line that has, at times, had three freshmen playing in front of him, and throwing to a receiving corps that has three freshmen catching balls.

The favorite player on every team is always the back-up quarterback, and true to form, some idiot started a "Put in Max Browne" thread yesterday. I hope people begin to realize that we have a very good quarterback playing on a very average team, and behind a very average offensive line. He'll only get better.
Why no props for Cody?

Last edited:
Student slammed to Ohio Stadium turf losing scholarship

http://www.wlwt.com/news/student-sl...tsuite&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=wlwt5

Had a full ride too 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

[h2]Report: USC Will Unveil Shiny New Helmets On Saturday Against Arizona State[/h2]
Bill DiFilippo

Saturday’s matchup with Arizona State is a huge contest for USC. Not only is it a home game against a Pac-12 South opponent, but according to a report from the website Kick the Pole, the team is expected to bust out new helmets against the Sun Devils.

@KickthePole Follow

Sources inside the athletics department are telling us USC will debut a new helmet for Saturday's ASU game. Same design with shiny finish.

By the sound of the report, the helmets will resemble the rumored new helmets from earlier this year.

BsMMVJ6CEAAsxur.jpg

These really aren’t anything extravagant, just a special version of the team’s usual helmets. Still, they’re really nice, and we can’t wait to see them when the Trojans and the Sun Devils on Saturday night. The game is scheduled to kick off at 7:30 P.M. EST, and it will air on Fox.

shiny helmets supposedly aren't the one in the pic. I'm kinda curious what they'll come out in especially with how anti uniform change our fan base is.

Anybody taking AZ over Oregon tomorrow?

On the point line I mean

Last edited:
^
yes it is

revenge from last year that knocked us out of a BCS bowl for consecutive years :evil:

Any additional suggestions?

Crammed Aventura, ABC, Maize and Blue, Ashley's, Charley's, Brown Jug, Broken Egg, and Dominick's into 3 days. Highly anticipating round 2.
Did you go to Zingerman's? What the bowling alley on S. Industrial? They have good burgers.

Interested to see Oregon's OL after that performance vs WSU

That break couldn't have come at a better time to get that O line situation together

tonight will be a good test to see if they got it right cause come UCLA game we gotta be ready to handle business

Michigan St, UCLA, and Stanford are the games I circled at the beginning of the season that we need to show up and show out

Last edited:

Notre Dame suspended CB KeiVarae Russell said the school is "becoming ridiculous."

Russell is one of five players away from the team while the school completes an investigation into academic fraud. "Noooo, still not back," he wrote on Instagram Wednesday. "It sucks. Hearing went well in my opinion thought. Was able to express my case from my POV and bring to light alot of what was false "evidence." But they are making me wait till every hearing is done to make a decision… it sucks." On Tuesday, he wrote a post that has since been deleted: "This school is becoming ridiculous. I killed my meeting; I was so prepared and ready and was able to refute damn near every suspicion they had. Described details of assignments thoroughly so they couldn’t say I didn’t do it, AND THEY STILL SAID MY DECISION WONT COME UNTIL ALL 5 OF US (and some other minor hearings) ARE DONE. Decision MIGHT come next week, not even 100% it’s tough to understand these people.." Notre Dame, citing school policy, is declining comment.

Source:  CSN Chicago
[h2]Ed Orgeron wants the Kansas head coaching job[/h2]
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/9/29/6870579/ed-orgeron-kansas-head-coach-search

Last edited:
Predictions for this weekend?

Mine:
Oregon over Ariz
Miss St over A&M
Bama over Ole Miss
Auburn over LSU
TCU over OU
ND over Stanford
Mich St. over Nebraska
Bonus pick: Tenn over UF (the Muschamp era finally ends :pimp: )

UO
Miss St
Bama
Barn
OU
Stanford
MSU
Derp fest in the UF/UT game

Back
Top Bottom