• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michael Barnett flipped from FSU to UGA, has signed his FAA agreement and will be an EE there.

Big loss.

Last edited:
Kid left a team with last year's trophy, to join a squad with a brand new deadstock 35 year old trophy case?

Kids so stupid these days. :smh:

Barnett said the main reason for the flip was “family reasons.”

“Family things played a role,” Barnett said. “Georgia is closer to home. That’s what it’s about. It’s just a whole bunch of family issues.”

Barnett expanded on his reasoning why he chose the Bulldogs.

“My godmother is a Georgia fan,” Barnett said. “I have family in Georgia. I could’ve played anywhere and been successful. The SEC played a part. Georgia plays in a powerhouse conference.”

Georgia inside linebackers coach Mike Ekeler recruited Barnett for the Bulldogs.

“I really liked him as a coach,” Barnett said. “He’s been recruiting for a while.”

Barnett said the flip has been in his mind “over time” and he called his Florida State recruiter, Seminoles running backs coach Jay Graham, to inform him of his intentions Thursday night.

Barnett, also a one-time Virginia Tech commit, then called Georgia coach Mark Richt and Bulldogs defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt last night and told them as well.

Barnett signed his Federal Aid Agreement this morning and plans to enroll at Georgia in January.

“I’ve never been there before,” Barnett said of Georgia. “I plan on going there for their next home game.”[

chdw6.gif

Kid left a team with last year's trophy, to join a squad with a brand new deadstock 35 year old trophy case?

Barnett said the main reason for the flip was “family reasons.”

“Family things played a role,” Barnett said. “Georgia is closer to home. That’s what it’s about. It’s just a whole bunch of family issues.”

Barnett expanded on his reasoning why he chose the Bulldogs.

“My godmother is a Georgia fan,” Barnett said. “I have family in Georgia. I could’ve played anywhere and been successful. The SEC played a part. Georgia plays in a powerhouse conference.”

Georgia inside linebackers coach Mike Ekeler recruited Barnett for the Bulldogs.

“I really liked him as a coach,” Barnett said. “He’s been recruiting for a while.”

Barnett said the flip has been in his mind “over time” and he called his Florida State recruiter, Seminoles running backs coach Jay Graham, to inform him of his intentions Thursday night.

Barnett, also a one-time Virginia Tech commit, then called Georgia coach Mark Richt and Bulldogs defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt last night and told them as well.

Barnett signed his Federal Aid Agreement this morning and plans to enroll at Georgia in January.

“I’ve never been there before,” Barnett said of Georgia. “I plan on going there for their next home game.”[

chdw6.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Gonna try to attend 2 games in one day. :lol:

Got free tix to SMU/TCU Saturday morning, and hopefully I can come up on craigslist for TAMU/Arkansas tix in the afternoon.

God bless the DFW area.

Last edited:
Gonna try to attend 2 games in one day. :lol:

Got free tix to SMU/TCU Saturday morning, and hopefully I can come up on craigslist for TAMU/Arkansas tix in the afternoon.

God bless the DFW area.
Good luck on the TAMU/Arkansas tickets. Prices were still pretty high when I looked last night.

Yea, because picking a COLLEGE for any other reason than how many trophies their football team has is asinine. Senility taking a toll on you.

Last edited:
Seems like there's more than decent talent in North Carolina you'd figure the flagship or State be better than they are. Dat underachievement life.

Kicking that fort down everyday.

Back
Top Bottom