Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mariota > Winston.

Marcus actually has a brain and knows how to handle himself. Any GM with half a noggin would pick Mariota over Winston.

If that's the only positive over JW, then he still won't go over him in the draft

A columnist at the Vanderbilt student newspaper is alleging that a female student was raped twice in January by a current Vanderbilt FB player, and a former recruit.

http://www.vanderbilthustler.com/sports/article_601689f6-3e35-11e4-9406-0017a43b2370.html

Wth man

Last edited:
Marcus is faster, has a better delivery. I honestly can't think of why anybody would pick Winston over Mariota, especially with all the baggage the Winston brings.

yuck at either of them in the nfl , save this years pick wait a year or two and get yourself a nice caucasian quarterback in hackenberg

Marcus is faster, has a better delivery. I honestly can't think of why anybody would pick Winston over Mariota, especially with all the baggage the Winston brings.

Still have no idea if Mariota can read a defense with the way Oregon's offense is set up, I'll give you Mariota being more mobile but it isn't like Winston is a statue in the pocket....numerous times I've seen him stare down the face of pressure and deliver passes with ease. And as far as release goes Winston's decision making once he's decided where he wants to go supersedes that. I'm sure Mariota has made plays that you think Winston can't make, but I've seen passes that I think Mariota would never be able to make.....two great prospects though

I don't know why A&M fans still run down the Big12/Texas.  Didn't you guys win?  Better conference, more money, the only Texas program in the SEC?  I guess if you're going to be a big time program and not win anything you might as well get paid better to do it.  

I guess if you're going to be a big time program and not win anything you might as well get paid better to do it.  
Damn, now an IOWA STATE fan is trying to fire shots?

Iowa State, though? :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, now an IOWA STATE fan is trying to fire shots?

Iowa State, though?
laugh.gif
I know what we are in football.  Did A&M underachieve in the Big 12?  Yes.  Will they win the SEC?  No.

Back
Top Bottom