• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you watch BTW vs Central? Heard Phillips was beating Davante Davis all night
seen the highlights on local news . there werent any defenders near davante in the clips they showed so it could just be blown assignments .
imma try and see if i can pull the highlights

fresh up

davante phillips had a monster second half , these two teams rarely disappoint ...and after further review the news only showed davante entering the end zone ... he caught a body on that

Last edited:
What did Mike Leach get himself into? Couldn't have been this desperate to coach again.

in honor of the war tomorrow
pimp.gif

legetitshawty
Remember when USC stopped ol' boy 3 yards short of the marker on 4th, and the ref gave them the first down anyway? After that I thought for sure "oh, this is gonna be one of THOSE games."

Still pulled it out
pimp.gif

the weirdest part was that they actually brought out the chains, measured it completely behind the marker, and still gave the first down. never saw something like that

Oregon starts school, Sept. 29th according to gameday, are they on the semester system or quarter system? Either way that just sounds very late in the year to start....

Oregon starts school, Sept. 29th according to gameday, are they on the semester system or quarter system? Either way that just sounds very late in the year to start....

Has to be quarters. Ohio State was on quarters when I attended, and we always started in late September.

You'd be 4-5 games into the season before classes began.

Last edited:
Remember when USC stopped ol' boy 3 yards short of the marker on 4th, and the ref gave them the first down anyway? After that I thought for sure "oh, this is gonna be one of THOSE games."

Still pulled it out :pimp:
what a great game

Was the Conner kid a big recruit? Looking like a fleet footed Mike alstott/ jerome bettis out there.......only a true soph too? Yikes

Haha... I couldn't pass up a free trip, food and drink or else I would be at home.

Yea, same thing happened to my buddy. His boss is an ND grad and is taking a bunch of the employees (mostly Michigan fans) to the game with him.

Back
Top Bottom