• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/05/s...be-subject-of-florida-state-inquiry.html?_r=0

FSU is investigating Winston for Title IX 21 months later :smh:. There a joke, they finally reached out to the female 2 years later, and it took one year to speak to Jameis. They won there NC, should just be real this time around and not let Athletics be superior.

Fisher won't suspend him cause Fisher is a *****. Good thing is that Title IX investigation needs to take 60 days or less.

Last edited:
rif-logo-blue_large.gif

NYT :smokin

Last edited:
Keep on purging Charlie...

Michael Taglienti ‏@miketag98 38s 

For all the talk of discipline and a cultural change, Strong still hasn't kicked a starter off the team who wasn't charged with a felony.

Michael Taglienti ‏@miketag98 2m 

Kennedy Estelle and Desmond Harrison flunked two drug tests yet are still on the #Texas team? Guess core values don't apply if you start.
So I take it you don't agree with the way Charlie is handling the situation?

doitallpaul doitallpaul Jesus man! RJ said that "she slapped him barely, and he came with a right cross that looked something out of a UFC fight"

OU FANS want the guy back on the field, so he will be back on the field.

Second chances I definitely approve of, Stoops should make this guy play somewhere else though.
They said when she got up, her face was so distorted it looked like she had clown makeup on, that must've been one hell of a punch.

doitallpaul doitallpaul Jesus man! RJ said that "she slapped him barely, and he came with a right cross that looked something out of a UFC fight"

OU FANS want the guy back on the field, so he will be back on the field.

Second chances I definitely approve of, Stoops should make this guy play somewhere else though.
They said when she got up, her face was so distorted it looked like she had clown makeup on, that must've been one hell of a punch.

OU Fans want him back on the field because of his talent and they see what happens everywhere else in college football and all these other players get away with worse

LSU didn't even suspend there player and he was voted back on the team by a players and coaches vote.

I'm an OSU fan but I support OU too.
I'd be lying if I said that we didn't have some of the most "Nothing is more important than football" attitudes here in Oklahoma.

I mean, you should have heard some of the comments coming in supporting Mixon today on the Sports Animal and Franchise stations.
Embarrassing

bruh it's obvious you're trolling now. it's funny and sad at the same time though. keep being lame though. it seems to suit you.

ND schedule isn't tough? For real? I bet it's top ten AGAIN :LIKE ALWAYS in strength of schedule.

I'd say go look but somehow what you guys deem as valuable and tough FAR OUTWEIGHS what the FBS uses to gauge strength of schedule.

If ND isn't top ten strength this year, I will delete my screen name and dissapear forever

Based on your post count you wont disappear

So I take it you don't agree with the way Charlie is handling the situation?
I just think the perception that he's this no nonsense hard *** tough guy is a little over exaggerated.

****** dead weight kid fails multiple drug tests? Gone. Starters fail multiple drug tests? One game sit down. Josh Turner? Oh, he's a returning starter. Suspended.

The guy was ready to take on Michael Dyer and all his baggage at Louisville. He coached at Florida when they were running wild.

Other than all the BS micromanaging rules he put into place, he's not doing anything a whole lot different than anyone else does.

Last edited:
Perception is reality

And he seems to be cleaning up **** that Mack let fly thru sheer complacency.

Of course rules are different for star players. An Al American has much more leeway than a bench riding bum. And if your gonna be a bum, you better keep your **** clean

Texas is losing at least 5 games.

v.s. BYU (???)

v.s. UCLA ( L )
@ Kansas ( W)
v.s. Baylor ( L )
v.s. Oklahoma (They surprised me last year, but I think this is an L this year)
v.s. Iowa State (Think this one will be a W)
@ Kansas State (??? Leaning towards an L)
@ Texas Tech (Probably a W)
v.s. West Virginia (???)
@ Oklahoma State ( L )
v.s. TCU (Think this will be a W)

Last edited:
Perception is reality

And he seems to be cleaning up **** that Mack let fly thru sheer complacency.

Of course rules are different for star players. An Al American has much more leeway than a bench riding bum. And if your gonna be a bum, you better keep your **** clean

Accurate

Our offense will get better with time. This defense though :smh:

Rich Rod needs to get a new d- coordinator, Casteel is killing us softly

@Sportscenter
Seattle's dominant performance was NOTHING compared to this D-II football game. Texas A&M-Commerce beat East Texas Baptist, 98-20.

98-20!!!

@ESPNStatsInfo
Texas A&M-Commerce set an NCAA Division II record with 986 yards of offense Thursday night in a 98-20 win over East Texas Baptist.

Wow :lol:

Last edited:
I'm an OSU fan but I support OU too.
I'd be lying if I said that we didn't have some of the most "Nothing is more important than football" attitudes here in Oklahoma.

I mean, you should have heard some of the comments coming in supporting Mixon today on the Sports Animal and Franchise stations.
Embarrassing

Honestly, I think OU fans call into Traber's show on the Animal just troll him and aggravate him. Traber is the worst.

Do you think Gundy leaves this year? I think he goes to a bigger program.

OSU is his alma mater, and T.boone is probably willing to give Gundy anything he wants.  

I doubt he leaves.

Back
Top Bottom