2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Nice for a GS retro, but now that I see em in GS sz's I'll pass. Wonder if one of these 3 MTM colorways are gonna be the Ann VII for this year.

If so ehhhh!

why do the tongue on remastered 7s look ******ed same with the french blues 
frown.gif

All them new 7s above^ had potential, but as they stand,theres to much going on, and that seafoam green is just plain ugly ..

I'm with you but since the other pairs are confirmed girls kicks I'm assuming now these are too.

Usually @j23app is good about specifying which shoe's are GS exclusives and which aren't. For example, the purple/pinkish FTLOG 7's on the very left he had those labeled as GS shoe's from the get go. Hopefully that isn't the case and JB decides to turn them into GS exclusive shoe's because they look pretty decent from these early picture's and same thing with the all white one's. But, if I had to choose I'd go with keeping the Marvin the Martians as a shoe in all sizes and the other two as GS exclusives.

Last edited:
View media item 1331556
Eh it's close enough right?

I'd say so, well, every color from the green on Marvin's helmet down to the red on his legs seem to be all over the tongue, the Jumpman on the side, the midsole accents. Who knows if there's more white and yellow on the sole's and back.

I use 23 is back. The grey pair drop February 7th.. The white pair doesn't have a date set yet.. The ladies always get nice 7s chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5

I used to follow their website, but it isn't as reliable as J23app. They post a lot of rumored shoe's with too many TBA's and whatever goes on J23app is actually confirmed with a month, then if good or legit picture's show up and a confirmed release date is available it is added to the app. But, as for the shoe's, there have been GS exclusives that I have secretly wished they were available for all sizes. But, it is what it is, ladies or kids who have big enough feet seem to get the best of both world's whether it's a GS exclusive or a Men's exclusive and then the typical GR's :smh:.

I was hoping that the final production pair would look just like the picture that AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE posted.

Thanks for saving me some money JB. Not a single appealing release for the spring 15 lineup.

I'll wait to see clearer pics before I make a final judgment. I always love that one has to try real hard to make pics intentionally blurry. Also want to see the hares; hope that croc skin upper was just a sample because those were not good
mean.gif
. Surprised Bordeaux's are coming back as well.

If there a men's release i've decided i'll get them. I ike all the colors across the use.

I know there were pics floating around of a white pair too, any word on those? :nerd: Or is that what the white pair in the pic is supposed to be? :nerd:

Last edited:
Sooo whats up with the white pair in the pic. Those 7s too :nerd:

Last edited:
If there a men's release i've decided i'll get them. I ike all the colors across the use.

I know there were pics floating around of a white pair too, any word on those?
nerd.gif
Or is that what the white pair in the pic is supposed to be?
nerd.gif
I read that the black is the one they are using for the Martian 7s. Those whites may be a different pair, but the pic isn't clear enough to compare to those white pics floating around.

I know there were pics floating around of a white pair too, any word on those? :nerd: Or is that what the white pair in the pic is supposed to be? :nerd:

I read that the black is the one they are using for the Martian 7s. Those whites may be a different pair, but the pic isn't clear enough to compare to those white pics floating around.

Checked around and the white pair's another colorway entirely, that was announced a while back as a GS only release for this year at the same time as the GS FTLOTG's. Though a lot of people are also saying the pair of Martian's we've seen so far are GS as well, which sucks as they won't make any in my size. If so, I hope they'll release a colorway/edition for men as well.

Here was the white edition of Marvins that was floating around a while back though:

View media item 1332655

Yeah I saw those, just not sure if those are in the pic. And I still do think the Martians will release in Men's sizes.
Checked around and the white pair's another colorway entirely, that was announced a while back as a GS only release for this year at the same time as the GS FTLOTG's. Though a lot of people are also saying the pair of Martian's we've seen so far are GS as well, which sucks as they won't make any in my size. If so, I hope they'll release a colorway/edition for men as well.

Here was the white edition of Marvins that was floating around a while back though:

Back
Top Bottom