2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin-Garnett-Rubs-Kobe-Bryants-Head.gif

Greatness recognize Greatness. :nthat:

The end of an era :frown:

That's actually a really dope gif right there. Almost like bigger brother KG (1st outta HS between them) is telling his younger brother Kobe he's proud of him.

Weird to think a Dwight-Derrick partnership could've happened in Chicago if not for adidas.

Read that on my lunch break today...it was a good read.

Also didn't know that Kobe has pretty much cut off his parents (for good reason) and that he won't give his sisters handouts.... :lol:

Dont tell comptonprince that. samaki walker told him otherwise :lol:

Lebatard:

"In absence of the winning, I give you these details about a person, and let me know if you think these are characteristics of a leader:

Out of shape
Missed all his free throws
Questionable defensive effort
Played for 100 different teams
Helped wreck a dynasty

In what world is that considered a leader?"

:lol:

This lebatard guy is a little douche though. He has no right to bring this stuff up because shaq is no longer a player. He isnt paid to play anymore he is paid to analyze and commentate on players and basketball

He can say whatever he wants no matter how wrong it is.

Lebetard just stirring the pot shaq should have treated him like jim rome and washed him on air

Last edited:
Quite a murderer's row of coaching candidates

ESPN sources say Mark Jackson, Vinny Del Negro and Sam Mitchell will get the first three interviews for Sacramento's vacant coaching job.
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) April 20, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom