2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what Chris Paul has done in the playoffs. Talk that ish. Too many dudes playing nice.

On another note though, you guys remember the convo we had about chicks dressing provocative, yoga pants, booty shorts etc and I was like , the girls that work at the Dealership I'm at are always trying to get D'ed up by leaving work and coming back acting like they forgot their sunglasses or house keys but they come back in skimpy ads workout clothes etc....well, this is what I mean, I got a back shot coming(good lord it's nice too) but anyway, bored up here, wanted to share

View media item 1996566
She was off hours ago, she back though, trying to get D'ed up

You need to jump ship to Big Red and smash the finance chic with the long weave or the other one who signs the contracts. Rep would be given.

Last edited:
On another note though, you guys remember the convo we had about chicks dressing provocative, yoga pants, booty shorts etc and I was like , the girls that work at the Dealership I'm at are always trying to get D'ed up by leaving work and coming back acting like they forgot their sunglasses or house keys but they come back in skimpy ads workout clothes etc....well, this is what I mean, I got a back shot coming(good lord it's nice too) but anyway, bored up here, wanted to share

View media item 1996566
She was off hours ago, she back though, trying to get D'ed up

You need to jump ship to Big Red and smash the finance chic with the long weave or the other one who signs the contracts. Rep would be given.

If it wasn't in Norman I would. Got a few partners that work there. I need the convenience of my spot, I can walk to work and come and go as I please which I need.

Definitely stopping in Big Red in about 10minutes, mobile deposit isn't working so I have to drive to Norman for a deposit.

Why can't I be a mod man.

I wouldn't do much. I would just bring ColdCity back and ban everyone who aren't Bulls and comic book fans.

Would I as a Wizards fan be retained because of my comic book love? I have comic tattoos so the love is real.

CgHToESWEAAfTM5.jpg:large

So a reporter said to Phil.

"Some people think the triangle won't work"

And his response was

"Do those people have 11 rings"

:rofl: :rofl:

C'mon Phil.

Phil keeps tryna sprinkle Lakers dust on the Knicks and if won't work. Pat Riley adjusted everywhere he went. Phil refuses to do the same.

He was legit offended by what the reporter said. :lol:

I have no problem with what Phil said. If someone came to you and said the method that made you a success isn't working you'd react the same way. It's the players that's not working. Get a Mike, Kobe or Shaq in there and it'll work. Melo isn't those guys.

Phil keeps tryna sprinkle Lakers dust on the Knicks and if won't work. Pat Riley adjusted everywhere he went. Phil refuses to do the same.

Fisher tried to move away from the triangle & was fired.

Rambis will be the coach next season. Calderon & Vujacic will be our backcourt. We'll suck again. **** the Knicks.

Has there been more people banned this season than is typical? Vic Page, Cold City, DC. We had a long of long time regulars catch the fade this season.

Depends. DC or Marvel?

Both actually. However I've always been more of a Marvel guy. Keep in mind I read the comics and think 95% of the films are straight garbage. Daredevil on NetFlix is the best TV/movie comic adaptation of all time IMO.

Fisher tried to move away from the triangle & was fired.

Rambis will be the coach next season. Calderon & Vujacic will be our backcourt. We'll suck again. **** the Knicks.

So it ain't so Nick, not you, not like this Fam. But you're likely right though. I wonder if Phil even could run any other offense. Like any other offense at all, or is the triangle all that he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom