2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not what you say but how you say it. it's not what you do but how you do it. delivery is always key, and lebron always deliver in hoeish ways.
**** that bro.

Kobe has disrespected virtually every coach he plays for but his actions are perceived in a much more positive light than Lebron or any other star for that matter. Kobe legit has said that he doesn't respect his head coach as a person. 

But Kobe does it's perceived as being this gladiator, this warrior who will do anything to win. That is ******** man 

Last edited:
And Wear and Tear is a real thing. Luck is a real thing as well. Watched CP work out hard as hell last summer, last year got hella treatment before and after every practice / workout, watched his diet religiously, played all 82, and pops his hamstring in game 7. Luck.

But I completely agree with Freeze about the rest thing too. Rest isn't something I believe you can hold in reserve. 

And Wear and Tear is a real thing. Luck is a real thing as well. Watched CP work out hard as hell last summer, last year got hella treatment before and after every practice / workout, watched his diet religiously, played all 82, and pops his hamstring in game 7. Luck.

But I completely agree with Freeze about the rest thing too. Rest isn't something I believe you can hold in reserve. 

And andre Miller doesn't touch a ball all summer and goes to every bbq in LA. I don't think anyone has the answers

Lebatard just said that his dad was just sent a bunch of Blaze Pizza by Lebron because yesterday he was saying that lebbywinks has fallen from the top because he went from endorsing mcdonalds to blaze pizza. 
roll.gif

And andre Miller doesn't touch a ball all summer and goes to every bbq in LA. I don't think anyone has the answers
That's crazy you mention him, I have a True story about Andre lol

I once hooped with Andre Miller towards the beginning of summer at the Sac Center (Think it's named after Russ now) up at UCLA, and this was like the beginning of July, and he tell me "My ***** this the first and only time ima hoop this summer, **** this" 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers
Originally Posted by shoeking2102

What if I told you that all of our bodies are the same machines with different components?

Variables affect outcomes, and there are a million variables in between just you and I.

You guys are approaching this like diet and a few pushups are all there is to figuring it out, and if you can't figure it out for someone they must be lucky or unlucky.

No, there's a science behind Vince Carter being Half A Man Half A Season and Dre Miller being 'lucky'. Just because you don't know all the variables and can't come up with a reason, that doesn't mean it must be luck.

Smartphone era has really made dudes stop trying to kick game to females real life in the flesh.
Truth! 

Like a fine broad is right in front of you, and you ain't talk or say anything to her. 

Then, you go on Facebook and messaging these Social media chicks. 

I was disappointed in my boys when we went to our Florida trip 3 weeks ago. Them boys didn't wanna talk to no girls, but strip club girls. 

mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

it's not what you say but how you say it. it's not what you do but how you do it. delivery is always key, and lebron always deliver in hoeish ways.

**** that bro.

Kobe has disrespected virtually every coach he plays for but his actions are perceived in a much more positive light than Lebron or any other star for that matter. Kobe legit has said that he doesn't respect his head coach as a person. 

But Kobe does it's perceived as being this gladiator, this warrior who will do anything to win. That is ******** man 

but at least you know how kobe's really feeling tho brobro lol. lebron gonna smile and say everything's alright but then try to get his coaches fired. c'mon man! the same man who sends subliminal tweets about his teammates and org. the same man who lets his best man opts out of a contract knowing damn well he's leaving the team. the same man who said i rather not make it to the playoffs than lose in the finals again. the same man who had a mid-season vacation these past 2 years. Lebron is not only one of the top players in NBA history but also one of the biggest **** the league has ever seen.

If there was an instruction manual on how a front office can mess up a situation, John Paxson and Gar Forman just spent the last two seasons writing the outline.

It was in training camp 2014 that the front office told several core players like Rose and Joakim Noah that it was OK to tune Thibodeau out. That was verified by several sources, including current players.

Gar/Pax sold the players on the idea that Thibodeau’s perceived heavy workload was leading to injury problems.
http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/indiana-ends-bulls-playoff-hopes-as-blame-game-gets-started/

sick.gif
Wow. Sabotaged the HELL out of that man.
mean.gif

It's funny, there were plenty of Bulls fans that wanted Thibs out by the end of last season. Or got suckered into the narrative and felt like a coaching change would produce different results. Now all I'm seeing in here is some "baby, I want you back!" type ****. Heh.

I would've been called for the GarPax duo to go. Those ****** pulling snake moves and created the atmosphere that got them to where they're at right now. You reap what you sow, **** heads.

That's crazy you mention him, I have a True story about Andre lol

I once hooped with Andre Miller towards the beginning of summer at the Sac Center (Think it's named after Russ now) up at UCLA, and this was like the beginning of July, and he tell me "My ***** this the first and only time ima hoop this summer, **** this" :rofl:

My brother said he ran into Andre Miller at Yen Sushi near Fox Hills and Miller kept trying to get in my brother's booth :rofl: said he was by himself too :rofl: :smh:

Verbum Dei's finest

Last edited:

People kill Lebron for basically doing what Kobe did with D'antoni in 12'-13'.

And I'm sure this isn't the only season where he basically ran the damn team. 
the difference is lebron makes all his comments public and likes to create drama and blame others

lebron stays quitting on plays and setting a bad example for teammates, sitting out games to rest. as a lakers player how can you look yourself in the mirror thinking of calling in sick when your star is out there killing himself just to carry your *** to the playoffs?

all players disagree with their coaches from time to time. lefraud is the only one I can think of that always actively tries to make these issues public so that "bad coaching" can be one of the many excuses he gets for his yearly short comings. 

Smartphone era has really made dudes stop trying to kick game to females real life in the flesh.
Truth! 

Like a fine broad is right in front of you, and you ain't talk or say anything to her. 
Then, you go on Facebook and messaging these Social media chicks. 

I was disappointed in my boys when we went to our Florida trip 3 weeks ago. Them boys didn't wanna talk to no girls, but strip club girls. 
>: :x :stoneface: :smh:

Truth, but it also doesn't help when a chick asks you if you have an IG/twitter/snapchat before asking your name :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom