2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs/GSW is on TNT tomorrow
mean.gif

Thanks Pop

When the hell the thunder pick up Narz Mohammed, again?

Few weeks back.

Sidenote: I hope Pop plays his guys tomorrow for this National Televised game. Surely he realizes that he could destroy GSW's regular season and post season with his 2 games against them. He could demoralize these dudes and take all their shine. He could still get the #1 seed(though highly unlikely GSW loses one to Memphis but Memphis would also come for their necks x10 of SAS puts them down tomorrow) Tomorrow could put them @the 10 loss mark with SAS getting the next match at home. Hopefully LMA/Kawhi, as the young guys, want that challenge and Pop unleashes them. Please Ball Gods Please.

Last edited:
Sidenote: I hope Pop plays his guys tomorrow for this National Televised game. Surely he realizes that he could destroy GSW's regular season and post season with his 2 games against them. He could demoralize these dudes and take all their shine. He could still get the #1 seed(though highly unlikely GSW loses one to Memphis but Memphis would also come for their necks x10 of SAS puts them down tomorrow) Tomorrow could put them @the 10 loss mark with SAS getting the next match at home. Hopefully LMA/Kawhi, as the young guys, want that challenge and Pop unleashes them. Please Ball Gods Please.

Uh, he is. They can still get the #1 seed. If they win their last two games, they get the tie breaker. If GS falls apart against Memphis, the Spurs get the #1. They have to at least try.

A 24 year old leads the Spurs in minutes at 32.

Thirty-two.

The next closest is a guy who just turned 30 & is still in his prime. He's only at 30 mins. By far a career low.

Nobody else is playing more than 27.

Nobody is hurt.

Yet we're wondering if Pop is going to play his entire roster tomorrow.

Ridiculous.

Almost makes you not want to purchase reg season tickets at all. Just save your coins for the playoffs.

Last edited:
Still mind boggling how yall can love the evil empire the spurs but hate the hell out of the cavs and warriors :x

Thirty-two.

The next closest is a guy who just turned 30 & is still in his prime. He's only at 30 mins. By far a career low.

Nobody is hurt.

Ridiculous.

Almost makes you not want to purchase reg season tickets at all. Just save your coins for the playoffs.
If pop didn't have 5 rings this wouldn't happen..case in point David Robinson averaged 31 to 37 minutes per game at 36 and 37 years old..Pop wasn't worried about him because he was working towards championshipsand going for broke..

dmbrhs dmbrhs you say "Uh, he is" like its a given. Pop cares about seeding? And records? I doubt it. If I'm betting, I'm betting some rest is going on

dmbrhs dmbrhs you say "Uh, he is" like its a given. Pop cares about seeding? And records? I doubt it. If I'm betting, I'm betting some rest is going on

It's been reported he is, though. And, we saw what happened last season when they didn't try for seeding. They lost home court and got bounced early.

Spurs ain't no evil empire, guys play the most fundamentally sound basketball for the past decade and a half and have an unselfish core of players

Evil Empire is LeBron and his minions, thank god he loses the important games most of the time

Thirty-two.

Nobody is hurt.

Ridiculous.

Because they should deviate from their plan and mission to appease people..... I'd rather them do what they think it's best for the team than just play guys for the sake of playing them.

I've gone to many Spurs games in person where guys sit, doesn't bother me at all I enjoy the game just the same.

Still mind boggling how yall can love the evil empire the spurs but hate the hell out of the cavs and warriors :x

Come on, man. There's like two actual Spurs fans on here. Nobody besides them "loves" the Spurs. The Spurs are just the Spurs. They're just always there and don't do much to earn any hate -- except from Lakers fans or (Lakers/Warriors fans in your case). And as for the Cavs, Lebbywinks, etc. earn the hate they get.

I also think the majority of people on here don't hate the Warriors. Some do, mostly fans of other West teams the Dubs have beaten, which is a perfectly reasonable basis on which to hate them. Everyone else probably just enjoys rooting against the favorite and for the underdogs. Not everyone is comfortable hopping on a bandwagon.

You Americans have taken watching live NBA games for granted...I'd kill to watch ANY NBA game live without any of the stars playing
Exactly. I'm going to watch the Sixers play the Bucks on Sunday and I have no issue with that.

Hinkie was cold blooded but I kinda wanted to see him finish what he started.

I'm not a fan of anyone having their legs cut out from under them ESPECIALLY due to nepotism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom