2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick young of all people is the guy who cheated and yet he's the victim here he shouldn't be praised unless he smacks dlo

Nick young of all people is the guy who cheated and yet he's the victim here he shouldn't be praised unless he smacks dlo

Nick young is a victim. Of disloyalty by DLo.

They could've been talking about how much they hate squirrels. Doesn't matter the topic. The fact that it was a relationship issue makes it worse. If you my mans, you shouldn't be secretly recording a private convo between us without me knowing.

Period.

Ce2EmO-UIAEUeJw.jpg:large

Nick young is a victim. Of disloyalty by DLo.

They could've been talking about how much they hate squirrels. Doesn't matter the topic. The fact that it was a relationship issue makes it worse. If you my mans, you shouldn't be secretly recording a private convo between us without me knowing.

Period.

If it was to clown Nick and show him right after go ahead but then delete it infront of him once the video ends.

But to keep the video and not delete it, it's like you were trying to blackmail him.

This isn't a Kobe vs Shaq thing, the whole world seen the video :smh: no one will EVER trust him again. Send him to China because he's going to be a poison regardless of the locker room he steps into in the NBA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom