2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol oh, must have just had a good game then.

He looked pretty solid in the preseason in a few games and, consequently, was actually getting rotation minutes in the beginning of the real season, IIRC, but then it became evident that he's actually not good. But he'll have stretches where he can fool you, which is probably what you saw.

Curry
LeBron
KD
Russ
Harden
Boogie
PG13
Kawhi
CP0
AD
Dame
Klay
Jimmy Butler
Melo
Lowry

I don't see Blake as a top-10 player
Man I forgot Wall and Draymond Green. LMA and Bosh too. This dude Blake barely a top 20 player in the NBA. Overrated fugazi.

Last edited:
I would like for us to fall out so we can give up our pick in this draft instead of later. But, I don't see it happening. Outside of the remaining 5-6 games of the season, the rest of our schedule is pretty soft. We had the #1 toughest schedule during the first half of the season. Considering we have a 4.5 game lead on 9th, I htink we are good.

Think about it...our next 5 games are LAL, @LAL, @PHX, @DEN, SAC :lol: . Sure we can lose a few of these, but I like our chances in every single one of those games.

14 of our last 27 games are against non-playoff teams including

Lakers 3x
Suns 3x
Nuggets 2x
Pelicans
Minnesota
Milwaukee
Sacramento

Yeah, I believe you guys are five full games ahead of the next team, so it would take a pretty monumental collapse to fall out of the playoffs. I don't see it happening. Especially now that my boy Lance is there :nthat:

Man I forgot Wall and Draymond Green. LMA and Bosh too. This dude Blake barely a top 20 player in the NBA. Overrated fugazi.

You getting a little carried away now. But considering Blake isn't actually playing, I guess its fair not to put him in the top anything right now.

Should be 
laugh.gif
 tonight when Whiteside and Draymond face off since I don't think Whiteside played against GSW when they were in Oracle 

i think the issue that i have with discussing hoops with folks is that they dont watch enough basketball. They dont cop league pass and watch hella games, teams, so their ideas and opinions are based on old truths, and not what is real now.

Me and some of my dudes discussing free throws and good and bad shooting big men, and i was saying how anybody could learn eventually, just look at blake. and they threw a fit like 'blake cant shoot, what?!?!?!!?!' lol i was like bruh, son is pretty solid from the line and hella money from mid range. They weren't buying it lol.

one of my dudes also has season tickets to the stones so i always chop it up with him and his fam and ****. but all he ever watches is the pistons. no other team. he hit me with 'soooo, are the warriors really that good?' and the day after the dubs smashed the spurs by 30 they were playing the rockets and beating them up and it was on the tv in the vip club and he's like, with a grin 'soooooooooooo, you still don't think the spurs can beat the warriors?' mind you he had no clue of the beatdown they literally just received 24 hrs earlier. He still thinks bron is prime athleticism. And curry is just aight. It's hilarious.

Meh. Clippers haven't missed him one bit. Fodder for my argument.

That's the popular media narrative, but its not actually true. I could write a whole bunch about why the Clippers have done well in his absence for reasons unrelated to him not being there, but I don't see the point. Its not going to change your mind. So whatever.

Should be 
laugh.gif
 tonight when Whiteside and Draymond face off since I don't think Whiteside played against GSW when they were in Oracle 
Yea' he didn't, I think both him and Wade come off the bench tonite tho (and still probably play starter minutes)

I'm like a sophisticated troll. My style is one of espionage. I would outline my methods but that would only serve to render them impotent. Also I only troll like 17.3 percent of the time, which just heightens my abilities and their effectiveness.

Carry on gentlemen.

Last edited:
Meh. Clippers haven't missed him one bit. Fodder for my argument.

That's the popular media narrative, but its not actually true. I could write a whole bunch about why the Clippers have done well in his absence for reasons unrelated to him not being there, but I don't see the point. Its not going to change your mind. So whatever.
I will say Blake is needed to make a Finals run, but of course, that doesn't really matter too much since the team is flawed too much to compete with the Spurs or Warriors.

i think the issue that i have with discussing hoops with folks is that they dont watch enough basketball. They dont cop league pass and watch hella games, teams, so their ideas and opinions are based on old truths, and not what is real now.

Me and some of my dudes discussing free throws and good and bad shooting big men, and i was saying how anybody could learn eventually, just look at blake. and they threw a fit like 'blake cant shoot, what?!?!?!!?!' lol i was like bruh, son is pretty solid from the line and hella money from mid range. They weren't buying it lol.

one of my dudes also has season tickets to the stones so i always chop it up with him and his fam and ****. but all he ever watches is the pistons. no other team. he hit me with 'soooo, are the warriors really that good?' and the day after the dubs smashed the spurs by 30 they were playing the rockets and beating them up and it was on the tv in the vip club and he's like, with a grin 'soooooooooooo, you still don't think the spurs can beat the warriors?' mind you he had no clue of the beatdown they literally just received 24 hrs earlier. He still thinks bron is prime athleticism. And curry is just aight. It's hilarious.

images

Dude, come on. No one has as much time or a trillion eyes. Most are doing DFS and just catching stats on their phone and trying to fragment discussions and claims.

You don‘t have to watch a lot of games or 82 games to formulate a conclusive decision either.

The Lakers do suck as we have witnessed. MJ is still the GOAT and LBJs hairline is magical.

If you do spend that much time watching games, then you are an otaku and have no life and only care about reps, LoL rankinga and one day becoming annointed to mod status.

Last edited:
idk man, i get league pass. I watch a bunch of games per week with the dvr. I just love hoops I guess. It's not like something hard, I find it entertaining.

I will say Blake is needed to make a Finals run, but of course, that doesn't really matter too much since the team is flawed too much to compete with the Spurs or Warriors.

Warriors, yes. Spurs, I'm not so sure. I think we could beat the Spurs again with Blake. Nobody is beating the Warriors.

idk man, i get league pass. I watch a bunch of games per week with the dvr. I just love hoops I guess. It's not like something hard, I find it entertaining.

no such thing though. too many games a day. you cant accrue it like math.

Agreed. I'd rather watch an average NBA game on a weeknight than whatever else is airing on TV. Just more entertaining to me. *shrugs*

Dame is not a top 10 player. Stop that.

Curry
Bron
KD
Wolverine
AD
Dray
Kiwi
Boogie
PG13
Blake

Honorable mention: Jimmy, CP3, Wall, Harden, Melo

Last edited:
Dame is carrying a bad team
Blake gets hurt/suspended and his team hasn't been impacted

But Blake is a top 10 player and Dame isn't? Ok

Blake isn't even the best player on his team

Last edited:
I honestly don't even watch TV outside of nba games, it's kinda sad tbh. My bill goes way down in the summertime :lol:. Starting to watch AMC every now and then tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom