2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

:rofl:

If someone could find that time the homie freeze dissed kobe and then took it back like I'm sorry, that was stupid of me. You know I love you. That was one of the funniest things I ever read in here :rofl:

real talk, every single bron fan i know is wild insecure and frail acting. they look at him on some superman, I'm lois lane come save me ****. i mean, they're cool people, but a pattern of foo foo juice is evident.

i love you kobe, I'll always be here for you.

I love you kobe. never leave.

i love you kobe :wow:

kobe :frown:

I teared up.

:nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

real talk, every single bron fan i know is wild insecure and frail acting. they look at him on some superman, I'm lois lane come save me ****. i mean, they're cool people, but a pattern of foo foo juice is evident.

i love you kobe, I'll always be here for you.

I love you kobe. never leave.

i love you kobe :wow:

kobe :frown:

I teared up.

:nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There's always at least a few people in the crowd wearing Lakers gear when the Clippers play at Staples, even when they're not playing the Lakers. Don't even let it bother me anymore.
when clipper games were really cheap i used to go always wearing laker jerseys. 
laugh.gif

would steph be disrespecting the gm if he had a 1-0 fastbreak and pulled up for three at the top of the key three with no defenders nearby?

Last edited:
when clipper games were really cheap i used to go always wearing laker jerseys. :lol:

That surprises me . . . not in the slightest. :wink:

Also, if I had to describe my game right now, I'd say its a hybrid of 2008-ish Steve Nash and Andre "Basic Game" Miller. With a little Pablo Prigioni sprinkled in.

Last edited:
Update: Team sources I talked to explained that they’re pretty optimistic about Gasol’s recovery from this injury—that as long as he takes the rehab seriously and takes care of himself, it shouldn’t have any impact on the length of his career. A Type II fracture without displacement is a much better diagnosis than a Type III fracture, for instance, which means the navicular bone breaks all the way through. These sorts of injuries have afflicted other players who didn’t recover successfully from them, to be sure, but the Grizzlies are optimistic that the specifics of Marc’s injury mean he has a much higher likelihood of recovery than others.

:smokin

this.

So many charmin ultrasoft beta boys out there who feel like they are entitled to everything, no surprise they rep Lebrun hard

I have never met a Lebrun fan that I would even think of being friends with, those dudes are hella insecure. Word to every Lebrun fan on NT getting banned for self repping.
gotta take after they idol
???

you hated him as a child I thought 
laugh.gif

this.

So many charmin ultrasoft beta boys out there who feel like they are entitled to everything, no surprise they rep Lebrun hard

I have never met a Lebrun fan that I would even think of being friends with, those dudes are hella insecure. Word to every Lebrun fan on NT getting banned for self repping.
gotta take after they idol
???

you hated him as a child I thought 
laugh.gif
he's still a child 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom