2014 NT FITTED REVIVAL THREAD.

Yoo meth lets make a whole line doe

Gimme an adidas x NT sweatsuit x NT retro Fitted :pimp:

Last edited:
Meth didn't approve of the way supreme handled the tsunami donations for Japan, so I think it's safe to rule that out.

Never heard this, what's the story?

Ya'll trying to preserve it so you can get meth's authograph or something? :lol:

I know if I spent $40+ on a hat I'm wearing it. :nthat:

You damn right :pimp:

I think it was like people were spending $XX on a t-shirt instead of directly donating the money to the Relief Fund/

i remember last time meth said, moving to a new site was important then they would look into it.

well, we been on a new site and its running perfect. Time for some hats and maybe new tee's

if they make some white tees ill cop one and wear even though a lot of people around here know of or about NT :lol:

this thread needs pics of da OG greatness..

NikeTalk-New-Era-Fitted-Caps-59Fifty-01.jpg
NT-New-Era-Fitteds-5950-05.jpg
fa4250c8c4542c9478eaefad3ea3ad81e5663d5_r.jpg

da second 1 should either be

Cincinnati-Reds-New-Era-59fifty-Fitted-Red-Hats-H1270-0809.jpg

or

Cincinnati_Reds_New_Era_59fifty_Fitted_Hats92_001320.jpg

with a new patch.

thing is i want them to release it without the patch

i hate patches

i remember meth or someone said they would release the original hat but without the patch

Just give me the OG hat with no patch. :pimp:

co-sign x100 no patch

:pimp:

Still pissed i checked out and they took my money, then cancelled my order.

But ill be damned.......they have my size 8 sitting right next to the check they wrote for the charity:smh::smh::smh::smh:

I got a shipping confirmation, a receipt, and a package delivered. When I opened it up no NT fitted. :evil: Took a month to get my money back and I got no real explanation.

Still mad about it but I'll purchase again if they go on sale.

Last edited:
IDG this response. It's just my opinion. Its cool that you guys are doing stuff together. I'm not knocking it, just not for me. This site is a reminder of why I hate being called a sneakerhead, sneaker enthusiast, or anything of the sort.

Then...why are you here.

And THIS site is why you hate being called a sneakerhead? :nerd:

This site is the only thing that keeps me happy bout the whole "sneakerhead" thing. Even tho I hate that word.

Worn my hat a few times and had people (apparently lurkers) ask if more were coming, or mention they slept.

I could've sworn there's t-shirts still available on here somewhere. I should order one since the weather is getting better.

Worn my hat a few times and had people (apparently lurkers) ask if more were coming, or mention they slept.

I could've sworn there's t-shirts still available on here somewhere. I should order one since the weather is getting better.

yea, there was a link. not sure where its at right now. got my itching to buy a shirt now :nerd:

So scrap the back of the hoodie idea and just run with the front it seems

Front of that hoody is great, back is not.

If there was a patch similar to the 10 year patch on the back that would be dope.

Like a round patch that has NT on it. Nothing else

Just a simple NT embroidered on the left breast similar to placement/size of a champion hood would be splendid!

I'm more into simple stuff.

Last edited:
That hoody would be fine with just "niketalk" on the front and the "NT" logo on the top part of the hoody so you can read it :pimp:

Just a simple NT embroidered on the left breast similar to placement/size of a champion hood would be splendid!

I wouldn't mind something like a crest/shield on the left breast of a shirt of hoody. Kinda like soccer kits.

gotta be a pullover tho

Last edited:

I think that's more of a varsity design than a hoody.

A black varsity with white sleeves and an NT patch

Wait, Meth you should make an NT Patch that I could sow onto my varsity

I think there's enough people with resources to make some of this stuff a reality, and be able to get the profits to go to charity.

All we need to do is find out who, and then get the go ahead from the big man.

Naw, just like the C logo on the champion hoods. Nothing big and over the top. I don't need a bunch of kids coming up to me while I'm out with the wife n kids asking me if I'm an NTer.

Naw, just like the C logo on the champion hoods. Nothing big and over the top. I don't need a bunch of kids coming up to me while I'm out with the wife n kids asking me if I'm an NTer.

:lol:

I could wear a Harvard hoody out to dinner and nobody would ask me if that's my alma :lol:

But meth talked about multiple designs that can be put into work. So the zip up with a big logo and the pull over with the small logo could both work.

Back
Top Bottom