2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Nike just gave me an access code to cop the launch colorway of the new 3.0s.

View media item 1465897
I copped.. Not sure if I wanna keep them or not. If they end up being limited/uncoppable and anyone is interested I can provide an oop :lol:.

EDIT: Nvm I canceled :lol:. In the email it says that they'll be purchase-able on March 30th without an access code so I'm guessing they'll be widely available.

Last edited:

View media item 1465897
I copped.. Not sure if I wanna keep them or not. If they end up being limited/uncoppable and anyone is interested I can provide an oop :lol:.

EDIT: Nvm I canceled :lol:. In the email it says that they'll be purchase-able on March 30th without an access code so I'm guessing they'll be widely available.
Ewwwwwwww. When them nsw coming out. That's what I'm waiting for

^ They're unwearable with normal clothes but I think's it's a cool colorway to actually run in. I'm actually looking forward to the 3.0s this year I love the design of the Knit. :lol:

The NSW though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. They might be my favorite Flyknits ever. I wear my HTMs a few times a week when it's nice out. Even throw them on in the Winter here and there :lol:.

Last edited:
Those look cool as a piece but as part of an outfit nah lol. To run in yeah. Nice. Loud running shoes are the norm now anyway.

^ They're unwearable with normal clothes but I think's it's a cool colorway to actually run in. I'm actually looking forward to the 3.0s this year I love the design of the Knit. :lol:

The NSW though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. They might be my favorite Flyknits ever. I wear my HTMs a few times a week when it's nice out. Even throw them on in the Winter here and there :lol:.

Great gym shoes

View media item 1465897

These have potential! This particular cw not so much... Haha

Yeah pretty turrible
8b9e1bda_chuck-headshake.gif

Would be cool to coordinate with someone else to use the same colors as that pair, but different placement and then swap right feet or left feet for a true "what the" free feel.

Would be cool to coordinate with someone else to use the same colors as that pair, but different placement and then swap right feet or left feet for a true "what the" free feel.
did this with mc Roshe iD's.. I might do it for these as well. :lol: just waiting for my first pair to arrive so I can see if 9.5 wide is a good size for me or if I have to return and make one at size 10. :smile:

I GRABBED THOSE 3.0'S FOR $85.... THEY'LL BE MY 1ST FK FREE RUN, AND MY 1ST FREE RUN IN A BOUT 3YRS.

THOSE LOUD COLORS SUCKED ME IN. LOL!

Last edited:
View media item 1468822View media item 1468826From end. Not feeling them as much as I thought I would in person. May not keep them and go for some other colorways. As much as I want the pinks to be like a multi color flyknit, it just doesn't have the same look as the racers, trainers and 4.0 multis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom