2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys are being way too tough on wiggins lol . Let's give him a chance before everybody starts ******** on his career. Dudes talkin bout he will never win a ring and hasn't even played his first game yet :lol:

My favorite teams have been bulls, lakers, heat.

2 days ago my new favorite team was the spurs but after this morning it's now the cavs.

Cuz the Cavs will not get Love in free agency next off season.

Wiggins aint no franchise player. You already got LeBron.

I've spoken on this several times before. You dudes thinking Love got all the leverage, he'll just leave in FA if there's no trade like dudes are really leaving 15 mil plus on the table. So far outside of this dumb opt out move by Wade (and he gonna get paid now anyway) we haven't seen an all star caliber player do that yet. That's like saying any player coming off a rookie contract can walk in FA when that doesn't happen much if at all.

Also what is this one year talk? Of course if you trade for Love now he signs an extension. The **** you think this is? Who would give up a #1 pick for a player just to be on the team for one season? C'mon son. Smarten up. We've seen this scenario too many times already.

Instead of telling me to use some critical thinking yall need to get in touch with reality.

That's the thing, you ain't in touch with reality.

You talking about trading a teenage phenom for an all star caliber player who you can get regardless because said phenom is on a rookie contract.

Just because you trade for a player means he signs an extension? Even when that player said he doesn't want to be in Cleveland? You sound foolish.

Bottom line is, if Love wants to play on the Cavs, they'll have enough space and he'll sign with them without them having to give up anything. Why would you trade a #1 pick who's a teenager unnecessarily for what you'll get regardless?

Like I said, think critically or "realistically" whichever adjective you prefer.

Last edited:
That's the thing, you ain't in touch with reality.

You talking about trading a teenage phenom for a an all star caliber player who you can get regardless because said phenom is on a rookie contract.

Just because you trade for a player means he signs and extension? Even when that player said he doesn't want to he in Cleveland? You sound foolish.

Bottom line is, if Love wants to play on the Cavs, they'll have enough space and he'll sign with them without them having to give up anything. Why would you trade a #1 pick who's a teenager unnecessarily for what you'll get regardless?

Like I said, think critically or "realistically" whichever adjective you prefer.

I think it's because it's widely believed that Love wouldn't resign and/or would want a max. Cavs have enough cap for 3 max players?

Chris Broussard is not looking all that stupid anymore huh? Lol he was the main guy about a week ago who said he had intel that bron was running back to Cleveland like a lil b.

I think it's because it's widely believed that Love wouldn't resign and/or would want a max. Cavs have enough cap for 3 max players?

Sure if they wanna be looking like the Heat were or you can develop all the young talent you have around a great young PG and the best basketball player in the world while having tons of space for contributing vets.

Thank you, thank you.

I mean really who the **** are you quoting with that whackness frank? Stick together cuz opposites don't attract? Is that's what's hot in the streets joe? You get that from an old Chi-town edition smack DVD charlie? C'mon son

I'm not worrying boy.
When the guy in the beamer leased it and is two co-payments behind how can I not laugh? You sound like you need to get your priorities in order

Pathetic b. Pathetic

I don't no what's hot in the streets. I'm not in the streets you know why? Cuz I'm from them..which means I no where to be and where I want to be so no that's not what's hot in the streets that is from myself personally.. I don't need to quote noone and especially noone that's worried what's "hot in the streets" as you say..cuz I have my own mind

Boy? You sure I'm the one who sounds like a boy? Okay :lol:

That's how you think people live? Leasing cars and making payments?
people work hard and strive for what they want and get it..when the grown man is in the mazda still livin the same life he was at 17 laughing at the guy actually moving forward doing something wit life uuuhh something is wrong..
I'll let u figure it out genius.

If I was Cavs GM,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Sure if they wanna be looking like the Heat were or you can develop all the young talent you have around a great young PG and the best basketball player in the world while having tons of space for contributing vets.

LOL. I am not just barely realizing the tone of which you are saying this. :lol:

LOL. I am not just barely realizing the tone of which you are saying this. :lol:

lance-stephenson-dwyane-wade-smile.jpg

Nope.

WGN. Wrigley. 11:20 AM games in the summer time. Haray Caray. Take me out to the ballgame. Ivy. Brick wall. Wind blowin out. Rooftops. Bleachers. Ryno. Gracie. Maddux. Sosa. Dawson.

I didn't care about the World Series as a kid, I just knew when I woke up, they'd be playin at Wrigley. Back then, felt like every Cubs game was at home. :lol:

great post man..Sosa days were amazing even thru the cork days I cherished those times..kerry wood :smokin

Last edited:

Nope.

WGN. Wrigley. 11:20 AM games in the summer time. Haray Caray. Take me out to the ballgame. Ivy. Brick wall. Wind blowin out. Rooftops. Bleachers. Ryno. Gracie. Maddux. Sosa. Dawson.

I didn't care about the World Series as a kid, I just knew when I woke up, they'd be playin at Wrigley. Back then, felt like every Cubs game was at home.
laugh.gif
great post man..Sosa days were amazing even thru the cork days I cherished those times..kerry wood
smokin.gif
See, when there is a "great post"..relevant or not is objective

Nothing wrong with telling someone you digging on their post

Chris Broussard is not looking all that stupid anymore huh? Lol he was the main guy about a week ago who said he had intel that bron was running back to Cleveland like a lil b.

Dude, he was tossing out nonsense all week, and when he finally made his 85% "prediction" (totally arbitrary, btw), he was moonwalking just a few hours later. He knows nothing.

Last edited:
Emb11d has went in on twitter over the last day or so.
Calling out loads of people, dudes money but his feelings are going to get him embarrassed.
Drake is coming though, beleedat.

Dude, he was tossing out nonsense all week, and when he finally made his 85% "prediction" (totally arbitrary, btw), he was moonwalking just a few hours later. He knows nothing.

Everyone was though.
They all rehashed each other's posts as news. All of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom