2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat fans calling LeBron a sellout.....**** makes no sense :rofl:

Ungrateful **** :smh: :lol:

Son brought y'all 2 rings and 4 finals in his short 4 year vacation down there and he's a sellout? :rofl:

The city of Miami itself is one big sellout. They acting like they don't still have a team. They never loved the Heat. They loved Lebron :smh: :lol:

At least more can be said for Ohio

You know what, no more ohio jokes from me. Y'all are stand up people who just caught the wrong end of a bad situation and acted accordingly. Y'all got your guy back. I'm a fan of the Cleveland community. Y'all are alright with me

Hopefully we still beat y'all in the playoffs though :lol:

RESPECT :smokin

Props to the Heat for .... well not being Dan Gilbert 4 years ago. 
laugh.gif

is it really between Spurs and Bulls for Pau...?

go to the Spur Pau,,,,, go to the SPURS! even tho id welcome the Bulls. make the east a little more exciting

Yeah I know, I'm just throwing a decent number out there :lol: .. He had to know he was pretty much going to have the same roster next season if he took the 48, I'm all for him getting paid but damn the Lakers looking washed out here

They still have/had 30 mil in cap to do something, even if they missed out on Bron and Melo, there's still guys to get (Lance, IT, or at least offer some of the RFAs Monroe, Parsons) no what they've done with the money so far (Lin, Young, and Hill) is incomprehensible.

They still have/had 30 mil in cap to do something, even if they missed out on Bron and Melo, there's still guys to get (Lance, IT, or at least offer some of the RFAs Monroe, Parsons) no what they've done with the money so far (Lin, Young, and Hill) is incomprehensible.

Understatement

Pat Riley Statement

While I am disappointed by LeBron's decision to leave Miami, no one can fault another person for wanting to return home. The last four years have been an incredible run for South Florida, HEAT fans, our organization and for all of the players who were a part of it. LeBron is a fantastic leader, athlete, teammate and person, and we are all sorry to see him go.

Over the last 19yrs, since Micky and I teamed together, The Miami HEAT has always been a championship organization; we’ve won multiple championships and competed for many others. Micky, Erik and I remain committed to doing whatever it takes to win and compete for championships for many years to come. We’ve proven that we can do it and we’ll do it again.
Link
Pat Riley's Real Statement:

Yeah I know, I'm just throwing a decent number out there :lol: .. He had to know he was pretty much going to have the same roster next season if he took the 48, I'm all for him getting paid but damn the Lakers looking washed out here

Agreed, good luck bruh I know ya not use to this

What's LA waiting on to sign randle? Could've been watchin him in the SL right now

Do the Suns still like Eric Gordon? I need to see a Bledsoe-to-the-Pelicans sign and trade happen (more than just Gordon going to the Suns), with Holiday going to a third team.

Asik
Davis
Aminu
Evans
Bledsoe

Anderson

:smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom