2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.

So you're arguing about championships you probably never even witnessed yourself....gotcha
wink.gif
despite being a bulls ticket holder most of the 90"s you right i didnt witness them play.... lol 

Thats such a blow to the Rockets. That close to being the most talented team in the league.

Huge dodge for the entire Western conference :smile:

It's so funny watching how mad you get in your replies :lol: :rofl:

You're really mad.
how so chicago has how many chips..... and how many does any cLeaveLand team has lol....exactly bulls got more chips then ohio if you count every sport including college so why would i be mad? plus CHI>CLE and it isnt even close...

Oh.

So you're arguing about championships you probably never even witnessed yourself....gotcha :wink:..
bruh just said some nonsense about college Ohio State dookie all over the fighting Illini in everything :rofl: :rofl:

guys getting paid left and right. guess nobody wants to take less :lol:

saw this on twitter...
opening night miami fans gonna ask "where lebron"

dallas still in decent shape to spend on the guys left
let other teams spend their money and come in with a low offer. just like how they got monta
bledsoe, lance?

Last edited:

yea i can feel them on that.... kinda sucks for dallas/houston tho... 
It does. In hindsight, worked out well for Dallas. DWill has had health issues since signing that contract. 

Unfortunately this is one of the reasons LMA won't sign in Dallas.

Melo such a female... 

might as well just announce.... even if he does it tomorrow, no one will care 

Bron to CLE will be covered for a week non-stop 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom