2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a happy day, had to go back in the closet and bust out some classics......peep the Lebron 2's, probably in my top 5 out of the Lebron Line.

View media item 1073427

jersey in your hand is the best cavs jersey imo period

Yeah that blue jersey is :pimp:

Truth

**** real life for a second do you know how difficult it's gonna be to stop the Cavs in 2k this year??? Kyrie is already god, Then u add Bron, & wiggins who is a videogame dream player :smh:

so much truth ... my buddy goes into god mode with kyrie & waiters adding bron aint fair at all

No. Bron PG. All u gotta do is make them shoot and double Bron on drive with whoever is on wiggins. Bricks all day.

Go Heat.

Julius Wrek
No way Bosh goes back to that depleted *** roster 
laugh.gif
Adrienne wears the pants in that relationship.

...I hope.

Julius Wrek

**** real life for a second do you know how difficult it's gonna be to stop the Cavs in 2k this year??? Kyrie is already god, Then u add Bron, & wiggins who is a videogame dream player :smh:

so much truth ... my buddy goes into god mode with kyrie & waiters adding bron aint fair at all

word life. my homie who plays with cleveland all the time said he hopes they dont get bron. said itll make the game wack.

View media item 842760

G 25/49 from the 3
hof
7 min quarters
only way i keep up with bro is warriors or raptors sickening

hotsause & waiters hit fade's into the crowd, leaning threes , off balance, off the dribble, double teamed it dont matter

Last edited:
bosh can definitely lead a team in the east to a playoff spot
heat still in good shape despite lebron leaving

semi serious

Cavs tryna get klove without giving waiters AND wiggins?!

if they do that..mannnnnn

damn i hope dwade goes to chicago now. change everything. bosh to houston. no more super teams. keep this **** competitive. melo should leave the knicks and go elsewhere. let nyc bball die until they make right by ewing.

Waiters will be in any deal for Love. Nobody wants to play with him.

I absolutely think that they will get him without giving up Wiggins.

Last edited:
damn i hope dwade goes to chicago now. change everything. bosh to houston. no more super teams. keep this **** competitive. melo should leave the knicks and go elsewhere. let nyc bball die until they make right by ewing.

What'd they do to Ewing :nerd:

Last edited:
man if twolves trade klove w/o getting back wiggins. feels like kahn never left. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom