2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-chalmers.gif

I'm going to miss moments like these
Yooooooooo

First time seeing that. Bron was stewing in the rage for a second letting him talk and then was about to blow up on Chalmers :lol: My son gracefully kept stepping back forcing the camera man to pan out :lol:
lebron-chalmers.gif

I'm going to miss moments like these

:rofl:

CAVS DO NOT TRADE WIGGINS

You have all the leverage to still get Love, don't go back to making stupid mistakes.
No they don't.

Right now he may want to be on the Cavs but who knows what other contenders pop up as things go on. Cavs should make their best offer now before they get competitors.

s/o to them Sixers to for claiming that Summer League Pro Title 
roll.gif
Finally won something outchea

Noel looking good out there

Wade fly's to Vegas with lebron leaves with him. Only tells bosh do what you gotta do :lol:

Last edited:
LOL, ESPN. "Correction: LeBron James spoke w/ Pat Riley & Micky Arison this morning on phone before announcement posted online"

Yooooooooo

First time seeing that. Bron was stewing in the rage for a second letting him talk and then was about to blow up on Chalmers
laugh.gif
My son gracefully kept stepping back forcing the camera man to pan out
laugh.gif

No they don't.

Right now he may want to be on the Cavs but who knows what other contenders pop up as things go on. Cavs should make their best offer now before they get competitors.
I just don't know how many contenders are going to come out of the woodwork to go after Love that haven't already reportedly made an offer to the Wolves.  I think Love is going to favor Cleveland because they've got Lebron, and having the young talented players doesn't hurt either.  If he has any control in the decision, I think the Cavs have got to be at the top of his list.  It's basically like, Kevin, if you come to Cleveland in the proposed deal, you will likely be playing in the finals at the end of the season. That's pretty tempting.

Dawg bulls fans never wanted nobody. They didn't want wade in 2010 they didn't want lebron in 2010 they didn't want bosh they don't want wade now. In a few years they'll say oh we didn't want melo anyways. They probably didn't want Jordan either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom