2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wonders if Lebron is going to become the first player to get assassinated :nerd:

if the government is reading this, I am not serious

Nobody assasinated the guy who took the colts, Dolan, sterling, John rocker etc

He'll be fine.

Unless uncharteddrake kills him and eats him to to be closer to him

Part of me wonders if Lebron is going to become the first player to get assassinated :nerd:

He'll be fine.

That last part made me bust out laughing :smh:

If he played futbol and they did this free agent **** between barcalona and real Madrid I actually think there's a chance he could be.

be careful what you say on the internet...
I'll still be fresh as hell if the Feds watchin' 
I couldn't resist 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

He'll be fine.

Son, you literally had me crying and my stomach in stitches

Seriously though, what makes people so confident he's even considering Cleveland when he hasn't said a thing nor has he himself met with them? I don't get it.

That's why Drose can never leave Chi...

Its not Cleveland..View media item 1072130
Not that I'm proud of it but if he does us like this in the future the smart move would be to pack up the whole fam go wherever your going and don't show face..

Chicago street ****** minds is ****** up

Last edited:
People complain when a fanbase acts wild and over confident. People complain when a fan base is quiet and patient. Can't win

All i know is if lebron goes back to the cavs i dont wanna see no cavs fans who dropped off the face of the earth when he left, back on here like they werent on a milk carton for the past 4 years.

NONE OF THEM

Niketalk should ban them from posting in the sports forum

You could probably only list a handful of cavs fans who still kept posting after lebron left which is sad cuz the cavs had two first round picks the past 4 years. There was plenty to be excited about

All i know is if lebron goes back to the cavs i dont wanna see no cavs fans who dropped off the face of the earth when he left, back on here like they werent on a milk carton for the past 4 years.

NONE OF THEM

Niketalk should ban them from posting in the sports forum

You could probably only list a handful of cavs fans who still kept posting after lebron left which is sad cuz the cavs had two first round picks the past 4 years. There was plenty to be excited about
Only Cleveland fans ive seen in here is finally famous and that guy animal thug. There might 've been more but that's all I can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom