2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing the West has is LA lol, east coast Has Philly, NY, Miami, DC, Saying Orlando is a reach but it is nice there.
Philly?
laugh.gif

The Knicks can have these fantasy lineups too.
They could, but LA can as well even with Kobe at 25 mil and Melo at 23 mil, so why is it so far fetched that he'd want to join LA instead of NY? Especially when he could recoup any money he gives up on that guaranteed 5th year by re-upping in 2017, when it would be smarter to do so anyway after those balloon TV contracts come up. He could actually end up making a lot more by taking a shorter deal. He could sign with the Knicks and be stuck there for 5 years as they whiff on all these FAs.

I just wanna see how many stupid white chicks on Instagram and Twitter jump to whatever LeBron's next team is. Gonna be entertaining.

Laker fans in here getting rowdy. Thinking they really have a shot at Carmelo :rofl:
Until we actually get Melo then the whole sports world is back to hating us.

I have NO problem with the Lakers. Kobe is my favorite player of all time. I just think it's funny, an article saying that LA can offer Carmelo a max deal and is now considering it comes out. LA fans are in here breaking down the math and trying to explain why Carmelo should and probably will go to LA.

le monde le monde so La La saying during the season a few times and last week, I want to stay in NY was just a joke? She didn't mean it?

WHAT IS SHE SUPPOSED TO SAY? My homeown sucks? I have Melo ***** whipped and we'll sign for $10M a year to play for the Lakers? I mean come on.

Last edited:
le monde le monde so La La saying during the season a few times and last week, I want to stay in NY was just a joke? She didn't mean it?

WHAT IS SHE SUPPOSED TO SAY? My homeown sucks? I have Melo ***** whipped and we'll sign for $10M a year to play for the Lakers? I mean come on.

So her man is a free agent. She's supposed to say I want to stay in NY? I want my husband to play here.

I have NO problem with the Lakers. Kobe is my favorite player of all time. I just think it's funny, an article saying that LA can offer Carmelo a max deal and is now considering it comes out. LA fans are in here breaking down the math and trying to explain why Carmelo should and probably will go to LA.
Lol true. I'm cool with Melo coming or not.

You do realize most of the stars have vacation homes and live great lives.

So Carmelo prefers LA over NY? Where his wife is from and where he wishes he was from? Where his wife is getting the most work currently and has said multiple times she wants to stay in NY.

So LeBron prefers LA over Mia? Miami is the less expensive version of LA. Everyone is there now and wants to be there. Taxes are much cheaper. He's the king of Miami, people don't even remember what Wade did in 06.

Take off the homer hat and then type.

No homer, I've spent much time in all three cities. Miami is tacky after a while. It's a tier two maybe even tier three city. It's also full of foreigners and old people.

Lala wants to be famous. She wants paparazzi following her. She wants to brunch with Kardashians, vacant brained **** like that. Nobody cares about her in NYC.

LA is literally THE best city is the country for a young millionaire. Highest concentration of wealth and talent anywhere in the country. And to top it off, Lakers are BY FAR the biggest brand in the NBA. $100M in revenue :pimp:

And what's the problem with that John Rocker ?

Last edited:
The Bulls can offer him closer to the max, they'd have to gut more of the team to do so, possibly getting rid of Taj and his 8 million dollar salary along with amnestying Boozer and trading Dunleavy. That would free up about 22 million in salary putting mil way closer to his max number. So it's not impossible, they can offer more and somewhat are being cheap, if they really want him as bad as they say they do, they'd make the necessary moves.

As bad as they say they do?? Who said
We said winning is key and Carmelo is part of that but not gutting the team for him

Doesn't make sense to gut a very valuable player to us like taj plus others just for one player even melo knows that which us why if winning is over money to him he'd take tge 16 mil and go for it..if not good luck to him when we're stomping out his team in tge playoffs..

If they even get that far

Last edited:
Lakers are done...like the 40 yr old waitress that try to flirt with you

Can't be bad forever sometimes you gotta realize it

Can the Suns realistically keep Dragic/Bledsoe and add LeBron?

Or keep either Dragic or Bledsoe and then add LeBron/Love?

I have no clue what their cap situation is.

I just think it would be cool if LeBron went to a small market team, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If he would consider going back to that dump that they call Cleveland, I really don't see why Phoenix would be out of the question, :lol:

Plus, its one of the few teams his agent actually spoke to.

The Mavs would be another good spot for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's gonna be bashed no matter what

But cleveland or miami is much more respectable moves than going to a completely new team..he'll at least be praised by some going back to cleveland..
Neutrally bashed if he stays..

Cause he can play the I'm going back home angle..

If he goes to a new team then that's just plain team hopping and unacceptable.. Cleveland is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom