2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasm un detected :smh:

Look at these idiots go..

Yal got problems so srs

Last edited:
I assumed every celeb and especially athlete donated.

I mean if you're not just watching ppl dump water on their head and laughing eventually you'll listen and ask yourself what is the ALS challenge and then google it. At the very least it creates awareness.

i believe this is the case. i've heard ALS fund donations have increased tenfold. i imagine there's a ton of regular people just doing it for retweets and likes, and there's people actually donating money.

Jump quicker than a crackhead for a rok

:lol: what is wrong with yall

That was Russell that was Russel :lol:

Last edited:
11 rings no?

Hop off my **** n go about your business

Are you aware that Wilt and Bill Russell are different players?

Jesus. Christ.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was wondering why he name dropped Wilt a few times. I figured he was counting Wilt's final appearances being more than KD.

Son thought he was Bill Russell :lol:

This confirms everybody arguing with dude was wasting their time.
Sarcasm un detected :smh:

Look at these idiots go..

Yall luv it :lol: nt so srs
How the **** is thinking Bill Russell is Wilt Chamberlin sarcasm? :lol:

Son backtracking hard now.

Explain the sarcasm for everybody.

Last edited:
I don't want to get too hyped up but Jonas Valanciunas might make the leap, his post up game and footwork are so good now, looks like a double team threat now.

Basically he's been unstoppable against these lower tier countries.

Hope he gets the touches.

Ok Where did I say I think wilt is bill Russel?????

Saying wilt got as many rings as bill Russel sarcasm=watching yall jump like crackheads so damn quik

But I confused the two? :lol: foh

If this was true you wouldn't have edited your "sarcastic" posts :lol:

All my posts edited quit ******** tin

It was edited from 11 to 25 cuz yall clearly can't read the meter

Last edited:
Ok Where did I say I think wilt is bill Russel?????

Saying wilt got as many rings as bill Russel sarcasm=watching yall jump like crackheads so damn quik

But I confused the two? :lol: foh

If this was true you wouldn't have edited your "sarcastic" posts :lol:

All my posts edited quit ******** tin

It was edited from 11 to 25 cuz yall clearly can't read the meter
So are you gonna directly answer why you keep bringing up Wilt Chamberlain like he led a whole bunch of teams to the finals and got 5 rings?

You either didn't use sarcasm and don't know the difference between Wilt and Bill :lol: or you used horrible sarcasm for no real reason other than to deflect away from answering a question that directly contradicts your argument about why KD can't be in the discussion for best offensive player ever cuz he only has 1 finals appearance and no rings.

I mean Wilt was the most dominant player of his era not to mention best offensively but only has 2 rings to show for it in his 14 year career and he didn't get them cuz he put his team on his back.

Last edited:
I did huh...

@MZIK was done abviously I put 11 rings then 25 rings followed by hop off my **** which said..sarcasm +done

Like I been said though jordan wilt put up great numbers consistently too and they actually got rings

How y'all think someone don't know the difference between tge two..**** is wrong with u schoolgirls..

Arent you in your mid 30's b

You too old to be actin like this on a message board

You seem hurt trying to plead your case like this

Just let it go

going for my neck? :lol:
I don't give not a **** bout internet introverts man let ppl have there fun .
Kd is 6"10 so he's taller than avg putting up numbers..u also previously stated his vertical is a reason why he's greatest cuz noone has this...what does that mean to being the greatest offensive player to ever play the game?
He's the tallest player with the highest vert putting up those numbers so that would make him better than someone without that with the same accomplishments?
You see how stupid that sounds?

Numbers don't make you the greatest ever, and scoring titles n stats don't either.. Especially when previous greats put up great numbers n actually 3 peated twice, Kobe once,wilt lol 10+?
Winnings what matters and to win u have to make your entire team better not just stats..jordan elevated Pippens offensive game..can KD elevate Russell?
KLOVE Kd.. Both great numbers 0 rings

@knicks ignor

The greatest offensive player ever to play the game and u can't find a way to score when your shots not on? Nah

The greatest is going to find a way to get his team to the finals atleast... If you can't score on offense in a game 7 and your sitting on the 3 pt line watching your pg try and make something happen.. And you and him.are taking turns spectating eachother on offense
Something is very very wrong..greatest will find a way to put his offense in sync when it's needed to get them to the next level..**** stats
it's not the rings, he has only 1 finals appearance.. The greatest ever and a top 3 pg should get you there..
Hell get to that level and he's on his way.. One day soon hell be in discussions for it..I just don't agree that he already is...nice bait tho

You said Wilt had 10+ rings here too.

Did you forget to edit this post too? Or another case of us not being smart enough to detect your sarcasm?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom