2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Naw. Parker's selfish contract has been mentioned already :rofl:

Haven't been keeping up with this thread, but is it true that Under Armour is offering KD 30 mill/year contract???? :wow:

Nike will pay him 20 and call it a day though.
Next athlete worthy is nobody; they are not letting this UA KD thing come to pass

If lamb was in the gym, no reason he shouldn't be getting heavy rotation on the thunder. He should be at least getting Reggie Jackson or tsefolosha minutes.

Nike will pay him 20 and call it a day though.
Next athlete worthy is nobody; they are not letting this UA KD thing come to pass

so why would KD give up 10 million a year...
He's got money like that.

:lol:

im sorry but im not giving up $10 million dollars just to wear someone elses piece of rubber and plastic

same damn thing, i love nike and im loyal as hell to them but give me more money and im gone especially $10 million more a year.

Yes i know its not confirmed nor denied

but the guy from UA tweeted this today

“Wish I could tell everyone what is going on today. #Future #GoodPeople #Recruiting #Partnerships”.

Bron does look sick in that pic but that's only because we're so use to seeing him with more weight but damn that's a lot lost.

It's ridiculous when you take a step back and look how far these shoe companies have come.

I mean they're throwing more money at a player to endorse/wear a brand than what the player could realistically make by playing his craft for a year :wow:

I'm not sure how the money breaks down but I'm assuming after Jordan's, it's Lebrons and KD/Kobe bringing in the dough, but not much else after that. It'd be a huge loss to Nike if KD left.

Bron looks he's going through a mid-life crisis or something. Having all of Ohio depending on him again must be getting to him.

It's ridiculous when you take a step back and look how far these shoe companies have come.

I mean they're throwing more money at a player to endorse/wear a brand than what the player could realistically make by playing his craft for a year :wow:

I'm not sure how the money breaks down but I'm assuming after Jordan's, it's Lebrons and KD/Kobe bringing in the dough, but not much else after that. It'd be a huge loss to Nike if KD left.

i remember when UA first came out, i think that brand was such garbage and wouldnt be around much long or just be trash products. they are pretty much right behind nike. All the products they have and sports they are in. The amount of people you see wear UA shirts and shorts especially at the gym :x

good for them

Jordans don't hold a candle to Lebrons @300mil and KD @175mil and Kobe next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom