2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he a coward now? :lol:

Do yall just look for any easy insult whether or not it matches? :lol:

I get the whole not wanting to win and not being serious it's all fun but coward?

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anybody in T.O. Who's a huge Bron fan. Steph Floss does these runs here called "Run With the Winners" they did one today led by Bron...... I'll assume they'll do Atleast one more out there . They're free for anybody to join in on.

So the "greatest offensive player ever" can't get to the ball without sophisticated plays being drawn up for him? You proved my point. Not like I blamed him for not winning a chip
i still say overall melo is a more complete offensive player..... he has a much better post game, back to the basket game, and over the shoulder/elbow game then durant.

Some of us laker fans never wanted his bum *** in the first place sorry. I for sure didn't. Just never been a fan of d Coward then after the whole Orlando thing I knew he was b made. Dude could give a damn about winning he jus wants to have fun
so you really think/thought that adding a howard was gonna be detrimental to the team lol...... im sorry but just dont see how adding one of the better centers in the l, to a team that pretty much was development league status makes you worse off.

Last edited:
Never said itnwould be detrimental but I his knew he wouldn't fit with the team. He's a clown everybody knows that, I jus never liked dude. That Orlando team was tailor made to cover his weaknesses and made him look better and not credit the role players enough. Don't get me wrong defensively he's a beast I jus knew he couldn't take on the teams attitude. Never liked him never will

Wish him the best in Houston tho... Hope he can nae nae to a championship or something

Funny thing is that kobe fans think they can compete for a playoff spot when they should strive for another lottery pick

I didn't realize stating what somebody does and says is being upset?

Nah man any time I bring up Kobe's All Defensive selections you try to discredit them

Its like a bat signal for you :lol:

Its not just limited to Kobe's recent selections

You act like because he has them and player B doesnt have them they must be invalid and therefore for I think you said "ballboys and interns" are voting for award :lol:

Come on man....how illogical is that

I think I asked you since the All-Defensive Team selection voting process is invalid to you, I said name some more bogus selections.......I waited and waited

And after a week the best answer you came up with was Shawn Marion being a non selection

Just admit what you are

Last edited:
IF PPL CANT ADMIT THAT KOBE IS OVERRATED IN TERMS OF DEFENSE

THEY JUST HATERS OF FACTS

HE'S AN OFFENSIVE BEASTS BUT I WOULDNT CALL HIM A LOCK DOWN DEFENDER

WHICH IS WHY I HAVE HIM IN 3RD FOR GOAT

IF PPL CANT ADMIT THAT KOBE IS OVERRATED IN TERMS OF DEFENSE

THEY JUST HATERS OF FACTS

HE'S AN OFFENSIVE BEASTS BUT I WOULDNT CALL HIM A LOCK DOWN DEFENDER

WHICH IS WHY I HAVE HIM IN 3RD FOR GOAT
Lebron is a better player than Kobe. Kobe and Nick Young are the same player tbh. Kobe just makes more shots.

Kobe is #2 option status now

Aint no 36 yr old carrying you anywhere
HE CAN BE #1 IN A DIFFERENT WAY THOUGH

HE CAN SPREAD THE COURT, USE HIS COURT VISION DIFFERENTLY AND FACILITATE FOR THE YOUNG TALENT THAT THE LAKERS DONT ACTUALLY HAVE SO DAMB THERE GOES MY SUGGESTION

Never said itnwould be detrimental but I his knew he wouldn't fit with the team. He's a clown everybody knows that, I jus never liked dude. That Orlando team was tailor made to cover his weaknesses and made him look better and not credit the role players enough. Don't get me wrong defensively he's a beast I jus knew he couldn't take on the teams attitude. Never liked him never will
its probably because if rumors are true wasnt welcomed to fit the team..... then you add dantoni, a coach whose style didnt favor howards strengths, and his def strength dantoni couldnt take advantage of because well lets face it, dantoni is a one trick pony coach whose damn near opposes coaching defense.

Then when you take into account howard basically left a team in orlando who was basically heading in the wrong direction, only to be on a team that essentially was doing the same thing, with no viable pieces to trade to upgrade, no draft picks, an aging all star in kobe, and over the hill nash, and gasol playing like a shell of himself... he probably was like man why even give my all for what.... Not to mention he was hurt/returning from a injury... The lakers didnt really do anything to warrant him wanting to stay, and it is now showing seeing as of all the free agents of this summer none even really considered wanting to join the lakers.

For everyone to say oh it was on him and he couldnt cut it, make it as a laker...shows you that isnt true cause as you can see no one wants to join be apart of that franchise. At some point lakers and itss fans need to realize it isnt the players and they cant "hack it" in la la land... its the fact no one wants to play join or fell the organization is ran very well and trying to live off revisionist history... and past teams, org, coaches. 

HE CAN BE #1 IN A DIFFERENT WAY THOUGH

HE CAN SPREAD THE COURT, USE HIS COURT VISION DIFFERENTLY AND FACILITATE FOR THE YOUNG TALENT THAT THE LAKERS DONT ACTUALLY HAVE SO DAMB THERE GOES MY SUGGESTION

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom