2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible man :smh:

You could legitimately hear the snap on TV.  

Move the bases of the baskets back a few feet. these dudes are way too athletic, always landed right there

Theres no reason for a stansion at all. Jus the way its always been and no one wanted to change it.

Goals should have BEEN mounted from above. Also the cameras should be forced back a gooood 6 feet minimal. Stupid watchin dudes somersault into the crowd dodgin a damn camera

Holy **** man. I still can't get over this. 

That could have been any of those dudes.
Yeah.

It's crazy out of the 4 major sports, basketball has had the most gruesome injuries the last few years.

Looking big picture, not necessarily. Indy is probably gonna get a top 5-7 pick out of this and they'll be able to rebuild

Indy has had horrible luck every time they've rebuilt into a contender. Malice and now this.

This could happen in the driveway shooting with the homies.
Can't blame the scrimmages and whatnot.
Otherwise you'd just skip anything but games all together.
People die in cars, you don't stop driving eh?

these are professional athletes about to represent their country in international basketball, they gon stop the game

011781 011781 you're making yourself look real dumb. Just stop.

because I based my thoughts on what I saw at game speed and not slowed down?

and the players reaction to his injury

calling me dumb makes YOU look stupid if u wanna base it off something so petty...

anyone that's seen me post knows better...

wasn't the rumor about roy breaking up with his girlfriend due to PG sleeping with her? roy probably still holds that grudge.

these are professional athletes about to represent their country in international basketball, they gon stop the game

Made the comment in response to the "this is why people skip USA play"

The game should have been stopped no doubt.

frown.gif

Julius Wrek

Team USA never really experienced anything like this no. It is a tough situation all around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom