2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo Lebron changing his number back to 23 means he finally stop putting Jordan on a pedestal like Kobe did eventually.

loyal, delusional whatever you say don't matter....

Look at you though..:lol:

This T-Mac libel is worse than the A.I. libel those few pgs ago :x
Cuz retiring #23 for the whole league was a dumb notion to begin with.

I do wish he'd try to have his own # though. Nothing was wrong with #6 but I dunno maybe Cle fans attach that to MIA and him leaving them. There's still other #s though.

I would really like to see results from a vote on that retiring mike's number thing..current players legends sports analysists.. I'd like to see the outcome..
Cuz I really do personally think it's deserved not based on personal achievement but he changed the game in many ways..it's deserved imo
Imma straight up say it like I said it before but first as a NYCer and NYK fan there's respect for MJ and what he did not just as a player but for the game, GOAT for sure, and with that said once that vote comes to NY we all saying **** THAT! **** IT! **** IT! **** IT!

WE AINT RETIRING ****! Matter of fact if this were to really go down and it was retired every where else I'd hope we'd put the bummiest of bums in a #23 jersey every season.

Last edited:

I do wish he'd try to have his own # though. Nothing was wrong with #6 but I dunno maybe Cle fans attach that to MIA and him leaving them. There's still other #s though.

I would really like to see results from a vote on that retiring mike's number thing..current players legends sports analysists.. I'd like to see the outcome..
Cuz I really do personally think it's deserved not based on personal achievement but he changed the game in many ways..it's deserved imo
Imma straight up say it like I said it before but first as a NYCer and NYK fan there's respect for MJ and what he did not just as a player but for the game, GOAT for sure, and with that said once that vote comes to NY we all saying **** THAT! **** IT! **** IT! **** IT!

WE AINT RETIRING ****! Matter of fact if this were to really go down and it was retired every where else I'd hope we'd put the bumpiest of bums in a #23 jersey every season.

Didn't Toney Douglas wear #23? :lol:

I know Toure Murry wore #23 last season

Man, if they really let the defending champs play on the road in their first game :smh:

...It'll be funny if the Cavs lost by 40pts :smokin

What did Mike do that was so revolutionary that he deserves to have his number retired by the entire league ala Jackie Robinson and Gretzky who's the undisputed GOAT in his sport?

His accomplishments would be the reason to do it but there are many other greats that have claims to having very substantial impacts to the game both on and off the court. There could be legit arguments 32, 33, 6, should be retired universally as well.

It's mike, he's not the undisputed goat at basketball? To who? Besides ppl kidding themselves...

Nba was internationally sought after and spread throughout the world from mj his shoe line helped spread it but it still happened..

You think basketball you think Jordan
And thats anywhere in the world man..

Half of these kids in the nba wouldn't be there now if the man didn't play the game..they'd have another role model whether it be in sports or sumthin else
It's deserved man he made the nba not just basketball and kind of pushed it to the worldwide entertainment level it's at now.

this guy got lebron in a cavs jersey in his avy

miami fan now a cavs fan

:rofl:

You can't really fault him for that. He's a Lebron fan, not a heat or a cav fan. Of course he's going to root for the cavs now. He wants Lebron to do well.

Not a hard or blasphemous concept to understand.

new jersey fans..:lol:

Your city is known for Snookies

Mine is know for Jordan..

I understand

Last edited:
Tell me what the these "delusional" Lakers fan have said? The most I've seen them say is that the Lakers with be the 8th seed, and most even debate that. 

Sounding like a true LeBron stan. Can't make a comparison about ANYTHING with using the words "Kobe" or "Lakers".

Don't ask me questions bro, look around the thread and you will see what delusional laker fans have said.

Y'all won't even make the play offs this year.

Stay mad bro.

new jersey fans..
laugh.gif

I understand
Not going to lie, them signing Lionel Hollins was the most underrated transaction the offseason. 

Jason Kidd's learning curve cost them many games every last season, and inexperienced coaching in the playoffs. 

new jersey fans..:lol:

I understand

Nah, y'all known for Cheif Keef and mindless killings now.
Let yo out that bulls stuff from the 90s bro. Your team and D. Rose are trash, been trash.

It's mike, he's not the undisputed goat at basketball? To who? Besides ppl kidding themselves...

Nba was internationally sought after and spread throughout the world from mj his shoe line helped spread it but it still happened..

You think basketball you think Jordan
And thats anywhere in the world man..

Half of these kids in the nba wouldn't be there now if the man didn't play the game..they'd have another role model whether it be in sports or sumthin else
It's deserved man he made the nba not just basketball and kind of pushed it to the worldwide entertainment level it's at now.

He's not the GOAT to a lot of people. Magic, Bird, Kareem, Russell, etc. all have legit claims to that title.

How do you know dudes wouldn't be in the league if MJ wasn't around? That's silly. He was the right guy at the right time with the right marketing around him. Bird and Magic deserve a boatload of credit for saving the league in the first place getting it off tape delay.

If it wasn't MJ somebody else would have taken the torch from Bird and Magic. Would it have ballooned to the point internationally it is now, who knows that's not something you can say with absolute conviction.

Tell me what the these "delusional" Lakers fan have said? The most I've seen them say is that the Lakers with be the 8th seed, and most even debate that. 

Sounding like a true LeBron stan. Can't make a comparison about ANYTHING with using the words "Kobe" or "Lakers".
Don't ask me questions bro, look around the thread and you will see what delusional laker fans have said.

Stay mad bro.
Sir you are mad. And didn't I say most Laker fans debate that we won't make it.

When you say "delusional", you make it seem that Laker fans are saying that we a Top 3 seed or a conference finals lock.

Stop posting you cape is covering you eyes 

Last edited:
Chicago Bulls quickly entering Dallas Cowboys territory.
um you do realize cowboys stay not making the playoffs and their lead player is largely the reason why..... not exactly the cowboys of the nba.... if anything that would possibly be the knicks.

Last edited:

Stay mad bro.

WE AINT RETIRING ****! Matter of fact if this were to really go down and it was retired every where else I'd hope we'd put the bumpiest of bums in a #23 jersey every season.

Didn't Toney Douglas wear #23? :lol:

I know Toure Murry wore #23 last season
Yup :lol: and I hope we keep doing it :smokin

Petition to change Bargs # to #23.

I saw LeBron called a role player :lol: :lol:

Side note, Michael Jordan is the recipient of the perfect storm of talent and hype. He's not even the unquestionable best player ever and it's somehow been made so in a lot of people's minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom