2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I def respect him for that, in the same way I have respect for Jeremy Lin.

But as a ******, career ball stopping volume scorer...... he's kind of whatev.

:lol:

NT is gonna come out in a lovefest in a sec though.

Talking about "pound for pound" and all that

I def respect him for that, in the same way I have respect for Jeremy Lin.

But as a ******, career ball stopping volume scorer...... he's kind of whatev.
laugh.gif

NT is gonna come out in a lovefest in a sec though.

Talking about "pound for pound" and all that
LeBron said A.I. was "pound for pound", arguably the greatest. Don't come at NTers, take that up with Bron Bron himself.

Miami - Cleveland games aren't even going to be intense.

They'll all hug before the game and a possible circle jerk ... I know Bosh would be down.

Nothing will happen.

Birdman is too big of a ***** same with Bosh.

What? Did you watch basketball pre big 3 Era? Watching wade go against lebron was some of the most fun ever. They're friends before the game starts.... At the whistle it's time to compete. And wade has a competitive attitude. With lebron leaving how he did, wade knows he has something to prove. Bosh too.

What Bron said:
"Pound-for-pound, probably the greatest player who ever played," James said of Iverson, who will retire in a Sixers pregame ceremony ahead of Wednesday's home opener against the defending champion Heat.

James had told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that he continues to watch film of Jordan and Iverson.

"I watch Jordan more than anybody for sure," James said in ESPN The Magazine's NBA Preview Issue. "But I'll watch tapes of A.I., too. I don't take anything from A.I.. Well, I do -- his will. They say he was 6 feet, but A.I. was like 5-10½. Do we even want to say 160? 170 [pounds]? Do we even want to give him that much weight? And he played like a 6-8 2-guard. He was one of the greatest finishers we've ever seen. You could never question his heart. Ever. He gave it his all. A.I. was like my second-favorite player growing up, after MJ."

What Bron said:
"Pound-for-pound, probably the greatest player who ever played," James said of Iverson, who will retire in a Sixers pregame ceremony ahead of Wednesday's home opener against the defending champion Heat.

James had told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that he continues to watch film of Jordan and Iverson.

"I watch Jordan more than anybody for sure," James said in ESPN The Magazine's NBA Preview Issue. "But I'll watch tapes of A.I., too. I don't take anything from A.I.. Well, I do -- his will. They say he was 6 feet, but A.I. was like 5-10½. Do we even want to say 160? 170 [pounds]? Do we even want to give him that much weight? And he played like a 6-8 2-guard. He was one of the greatest finishers we've ever seen. You could never question his heart. Ever. He gave it his all. A.I. was like my second-favorite player growing up, after MJ."
What did I say differently? Just curious?

People act as if being smaller and super quick didn't have it's advantages for AI, why is his size always looked at as a determent? He was the definition of a chucker, a very inefficient one. The dramatization of some of these guys is astounding?

^^Hahaha.

yeah that's why I stated "pound for pound" Ai is the most overrated player.
cuz I've had so many Ai riders tell me "pound for pound " he's the best player under 6'1 ever.

I m like it doesn't work like that. Hate the term pound for pound...

^^Hahaha.

yeah that's why I stated "pound for pound" Ai is the most overrated player.
cuz I've had so many Ai riders tell me "pound for pound " he's the best player under 6'1 ever.

I m like it doesn't work like that. Hate the term pound for pound...

As if there are weight classes in basketball. I don't care how tall you are, either you're good or not good. If you're small that doesn't make you better, it makes you worse.

If Wade isn't washed, the CLE/MIA matchups should be entertaining, I mean Whistle did say Bron has replaced Kobe as his favorite player to play against now. He seems to be embracing that it's "his team, his house, his city" again; I just hope for his sake it's not a lot of bombastic window dressing and he actually can back it up.

I've never heard "pound for pound" in regard to Basketball, until today. Yea Lebron said it, other than that, I don't believe anyone else in the World Ever, used it before today, in S&T, in the NBA offseason thread. Y'all' selling wolf tickets saying y'all have argued this with friends.

Last edited:
the mention of the name Lebron to the judges would get a 9/10

if he did a basic dunk it would give him a 10/10

hell outta here. if lebron is in the dunk contest hes gonna win

SRS

That's exactly what will happen.

He'll do a layup and it will be top 10 sports enter for the next 6 months

People act as if being smaller and super quick didn't have it's advantages for AI, why is his size always looked at as a determent? He was the definition of a chucker, a very inefficient one. The dramatization of some of these guys is astounding?
finally some logic in this thread 

not on my team current players I like watching

curry, love tho it looks like I'm bout to stop liking him soon.
lillard ,westbrook , Durant , used to drose , kwali, lance Stephenson ,Beal wall. Don't like that many players...not on the Lakers...

Last edited:
:lol: FF has been flexing HARD on here.

We just need outtacontrolmusic to come down from the rafters for all hell to break loose.

I have always heard "pound for pound " regarding Ai...

I never even knew lj stated that in an interview.i gives a f about reading an interview bout what lj says...

Y'all gotta let FinallyFamous be great, he stayed true during the dark years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom