2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say Bucks will be clamining Kendall Marshall off waivers as soon as possible, foiling Lakers' plans of re-signing @KButter5

Solid pickup for them

RT @ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say Bucks will be clamining Kendall Marshall off waivers as soon as possible, foiling Lakers' plans of re-signing @KButter5

Solid pickup for them

K Butter deserves better than the Bucks :smh:

It's CertifiedFlyBoi, he's never serious. He always just wants a reaction.

But the difference in coaching between SVG and Mike Brown is about as big as it gets. :lol:

I may be real late with this, but I don't check this thread all the time so I don't know if this was posted or not.

:lol:

Last edited:

The nba season should kick off on Christmas.
srsly
pimp.gif
great minds think alike 
nthat.gif

^^And end in August....
yup. 

won't have to compete/be over shadowed by the NFL during the fall, and it ends right as the NFL season begins

Like KButta was gonna clear....that statement was PRish amd prolly to make Kendall not feel unwanted by LAL FO.

Anyways...GL droppin dimes to the alphabet/bari, KButta. Will still follow on twitter/IG.

The team was better, and more pointedly, the player Hedo Turkoglu was during that precise playoff run was better than anyone LeBron had played with in Cleveland.

If you disagree, show me where Mo Williams convinced anyone during his career to give him a $53 million contract like Turkoglu did after that run (ball).

Last edited:
The team was better, and more pointedly, the player Hedo Turkoglu was during that precise playoff run was better than anyone LeBron had played with in Cleveland.

If you disagree, show me where Mo Williams convinced anyone during his career to give him a $53 million contract like Turkoglu did after that run (ball).

Make the NFC North thread man

Parsons and howard seemed like bffs, howard wack for saying that about parsons. threw hella shade

Damn, Russell. I'm jelly.

View media item 1087588
Eww. Toe thumbs.

That's so gross, seriously.

So who is KDs girl is suppose to be? :nerd:

I like those type of white girls attracted to any old goofy looking black dude.

Gives hope to uglier dudes

LOL

Last edited:

Solid pickup for them

I wanted him in chi to fill Augustine spot why not? Those types always do well around our system.. Lucas,dj
But brooks will more than do..

My Cavs are in trouble :smh:

What happened what did I miss?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom