2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the owners getting just north of 50%? IIRC it was either 54 or 57% 
mean.gif
. They weren't budging on that.

No doubt in my mind that Carmelo wants to go to MIA though. But he's probably scared of the social backlash and possibility of chemistry issues. Houston is his other good choice but going back to the western conference :rolleyes

I think Miami isn't even in the picture for him.

Your boss goes on national television and calls you a punk if you find a better opportunity and don't take a paycut

:lol:

Wade needs to take $10 mil max, even though I don't think he is worth that much.
Bron and Bosh should each go for $15mil

That leaves them at $40mil with $37mil left to spend

You could go one of two ways....
1) Sign Carmelo to an equal $15mil. This leaves them with $22mil left to spend and questions about chemistry issues

2) Sign guys like Lowry, Gortat, etc. to lower deals to fill out the roster and act more as role players, which I think is the way they should go (even though I think they will end up going for larger contracts elsewhere)

No doubt in my mind that Carmelo wants to go to MIA though. But he's probably scared of the social backlash and possibility of chemistry issues. Houston is his other good choice but going back to the western conference :rolleyes

Still have to add Haslem's contract to the equation. Dude isn't leaving money on the table again.

Anyway the knicks can sign lebron? Seems like the right thing to do after shafting them the last time :lol:

Melo n bron n phil jackson even with the junk on that team would make it to the finals imo

Any team in the east with lebron would make it to the finals in that **** pit called the east lol

Well except for the bucks :lol:

The fantasties :smh:

I feel like Lebron will be back in a heat uniform. This is all for not.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmaooo at all of these scenarios where melo just goes where bron goes hahahaha.

in that cleveland one, replace melo with jabari and it very well could happen.

Not srs. But him opt out would help the pistons. Alot of team's gonna try to dump solid players and maybe picks to clear up cap space seeing as we have like 27 mil it could help us since there is no chance in h3ll that he will fome here

Just throwing this out there, but the Cavs could potentially have Kyrie, Waiters, number 1 pick, Thomson, Bennett, and 40 million in cap space if they don't exercise their team option on Varejao and Gee.  Even if they get just Lebron they would still have 20 mil to spend on random free agents.  That is crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom