2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy hoyle got better dunking skills than Dwade now... :lol:

East will be..

Indiana
Chicago
Cavs
Miami
Toronto
Brooklyn
New York
Charlotte/Milwaukee
So Washington misses the playoffs after getting to the second round last year.. :rolleyes

how do you guys think Anthony Bennett will do next season? srs question :lol:
Next season 15/8. Potential career pans out he can be as good as Grandmama, but if he dont pan out, a really bad jason maxiell which aint good.

Next season 15/8. Potential career pans out he can be as good as Grandmama, but if he dont pan out, a really bad jason maxiell which aint good.

15 & 8 when bron/kyrie/dion/wiggins getting majority of the shots :lol: hes a poor mans milsap, i would agree if it was the same roster as this season

Anthony Bennett next season

Lbs

Sike dude looks slimmer and i hope he bounces back. Looked incompetent out there with the few Cavs gms i checked out.

We're just really going to force this Larry Johnson comparison with Bennett
laugh.gif

Bennett about to be eddie curry. yall wilin.

and remove new york from that list and add washington b, and put them above toronto

Billy hoyle got better dunking skills than Dwade now...
laugh.gif

East will be..

Indiana
Chicago
Cavs
Miami
Toronto
Brooklyn
New York
Charlotte/Milwaukee
atlanta will make it again. no one expects them to but they make the playoffs every year. take out brooklyn and cha/mil and add was and atl

Did dis dude compare Bennett to deng?

Don't do this

I didn't compare nothing..why u reaching

I simply said I can see him being above average and a similar style of play in three seasons of development...
Your 36 yrs old u shu'd b able to comprehend what I'm saying

So Washington misses the playoffs after getting to the second round last year.. :rolleyes

Damn bro throw Washington right over miami..I definitely forgot bout them..
They just proved relevancy last yr slipped my mind

eh i understand where parsons is coming from but dude lmao hes acting like hes an allstar or something

Worst thing that could happen for bennet is lebron arriving in cleveland. Young boy won't be able to discover his natural playing style.

Worst thing that could happen for bennet is lebron arriving in cleveland. Young boy won't be able to discover his natural playing style.
Whatttt lol, Blatts offensive style complements Lebron, bennett, kyrie, and wiggins. Bennett is gonna be good man.

lebron is goin to turn the entire squad into catch n shoot or spot up shooters
Obviously the offense will be centered around LeBron but the offense will be highly based on ball movement and cutting. I don't think there will be too much catch and shoot unless a player is completely open.

Whatttt lol, Blatts offensive style complements Lebron, bennett, kyrie, and wiggins. Bennett is gonna be good man.

Bennett seems to flourish when he's allowed to handle the ball and create for himself, even with his size he doesn't Seem to like to bang.

Now you have 2 high volume ball handlers in Bron and kyrie. Only way bennett will flourish is if he comes of the bench.

Anthony Bennett next season

Lbs

Sike dude looks slimmer and i hope he bounces back. Looked incompetent out there with the few Cavs gms i checked out.
Anthony Bennett was on the path to being the new Tractor Traylor. Glad he slimmed down

I rarely post in this thread but when I hear this silly bought vs built argument come up I had to chime in.

People really think the Heat "bought" championship because they BUILT teams through free agency instead of drafting them? The Heat "bought" Championships because their front office prefers BUILDING teams with veterans and proven players? Last time I checked every single team in the NBA has done this with varying levels of success. Don't dismiss what the Heat accomplished because they won.

It amazes me how people create new ways to hate on winning. People really have convinced themselves the Heat somehow "cheated the system" or had some sort of unfair advantage, when every team would have done what they did.

This whole argument is a vastly hypocritical. Every team is trying to attract great players on their team to complete for championships.

Players chose teams based on perceived value. Don't get mad or emotional because players don't value your horrible team. :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom