2014 NBA Draft Thread

You could LOL at any prediction, Sports Life, macking birds, closing sales.

But where's the fun in not playing Nostradamus.

Hell we're all ESPN anchor worthy, we just gotta get our name out there mate

Last edited:
ROY - whoever didn't go to Cleveland

Edit- gonna be a 29 way tie (sorry Wiggy)

Last edited:
The Suns had a pretty good draft loading up with TJ Warren and Tyler Ennis. I wish they could have went a little more towards the defensive side but we'll at least be back to scoring 100+ a game

With the drafting of Ennis I'm guessing the Suns aren't bringing Bledsoe back? They have the money to pay him whatever he wants though.

With the drafting of Ennis I'm guessing the Suns aren't bringing Bledsoe back? They have the money to pay him whatever he wants though.

I don't know about that. I think Enis is more of a back-up plan than a replacement. They drafted him in case Bledsoe ends up elsewhere.

Bruh...what????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He literally is nothing like Dunleavy or Reddick minus the shooting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so what is then ? Chris Mullen ?

HEATHEN HEATHEN well it sounds like you want some praise, for knowing what was up.

Good job man.

Now again, the rest of NT, please stop.
I bet if I go back and look at that convo, I bet HEATHEN HEATHEN was prolly getting flamed for being on Anderson.

And sneakerheathen you know NT is some penis riders so don't act like I'm tripping, just because you have proof that you know what's up. Proof me the rest of the NT aren't penis riders and that THEY were saying Anderson was nice and I will shut up......right, probably won't find anything, right

But.. Good call sneakerheathen. You want a snicker doodle or a chocolate chip?

Edit:in Jesus Name we pray, Amen

macadamia nut please.

HEATHEN HEATHEN well it sounds like you want some praise, for knowing what was up.

Good job man.

Now again, the rest of NT, please stop.
I bet if I go back and look at that convo, I bet HEATHEN HEATHEN was prolly getting flamed for being on Anderson.

And sneakerheathen you know NT is some penis riders so don't act like I'm tripping, just because you have proof that you know what's up. Proof me the rest of the NT aren't penis riders and that THEY were saying Anderson was nice and I will shut up......right, probably won't find anything, right

But.. Good call sneakerheathen. You want a snicker doodle or a chocolate chip?

Edit:in Jesus Name we pray, Amen

macadamia nut please.

Ah man good choice, those snicker doodles though, man...been going hard on those since first grade in the lunch room at 10cent a pop

Back
Top Bottom