2014 NBA Draft Thread

omg 76er's getting a future first round pick?!
roll.gif
With a roster of Payton-Oladipo-Harris-Gordon-Vucevec the first rounder will not be in the lottery.

The 76ers on the other handed tanked to get: 1) embiid who is the next Oden and 2) Saric who will not be in the league for another 4 years. LOL

Last edited:
Sixers got the 2017 1st rounder back they gave to Orlando in the Dwight/Bynum/Iggy trade.

So they traded Jrue for Noel, Saric, Magic's 2017 1st rounder and their 2015 2nd rounder.

We better be getting somebody good to actually ******* play for our team this year at #32. Let it be some overseas stash player and I'm rioting.

I'm
omg 76er's getting a future first round pick?! :rofl:

With a roster of Payton-Oladipo-Harris-Gordon-Vucevec the first rounder will not be in the lottery.

The 76ers on the other handed tanked to get: 1) embiid who is the next Oden and 2) Saric who will not be in the league for another 4 years. LOL
I'm a Magic fan and I can guarantee you we will definitely be in the lottery next year if we don't make any more trades/ free agents signings

Sixers got the 2017 1st rounder back they gave to Orlando in the Dwight/Bynum/Iggy trade.

So they traded Jrue for Noel, Saric, Magic's 2017 1st rounder and their 2015 2nd rounder.

We better be getting somebody good to actually ******* play for our team this year at #32. Let it be some overseas stash player and I'm rioting.
I think trading Jrue for Noel and Payton would have been great for them... Who cares if you have MCW.  Have two great PGs..trade one of them. I dont konw why teams keep doing this type of stuff.

I kind of like what Philly did.. Embiid if healthy is the #1 pick.. Saric is an excellent prospect and value where they got him. I"m sure if I was a fan I'd be pissed.. and I think half the reason I like it is because I'm sure Buc Em is mad :lol: but those 2 could be top players in this draft in 3-4 years. All drafts need some time to properly judge them, but in Philly's case that's especially true.

I'm glad Orlando went with Gordon over Vonleh and they got their PG in Payton who I think will be very solid. I still think I liked Exum because his potential is crazy high.. but I'm not mad at what they did.

Cleveland didn't mess it up :pimp: Jabari will be awesome, but you need Wiggins' defense. Utah probably didn't expect to have a shot at Exum so good for them. I like Marcus Smart. so now I have to get used to him in Boston :smh:

Last edited:

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL
They traded my boy Jrue for nothing man :smh:

@MySportsLegion: Report: The Raptors are looking to sign and trade Kyle Lowry to the Heat for future draft picks and cash considerations. (via @RicBucher)

Back
Top Bottom