2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

Ordered blk/volt CW from NDC then went in OD mode and bought the blk/volt/blue CW from ***** $15 off too. Still haven't seen anyone post pics of this CW.

If that toe area wasn't so damn tight and cutting off my circulation then I'd be all over my Georgia pair

Oh well

That Georgia pair is too tough.

These shoes arent the best though, the toe is tight and the tongue is too flimsy.

Did anybody cop from DSG yesterday with the $20 off discount? I copped the MSU pair, I'm not a college fan but the CW is so clean.

^, I was wondering why they didn't release those since it showed up in a lot of pre-release pics. They should really maximize profits and release more of the shoe for more universities, USC, Penn State, OSU (Oregon State), Baylor, Oklahoma State, Florida, etc and in women's sizes. I was checking out the Nike Football Facebook and Twitter and so many women were complaining that they didn't release them in women's sizes. I mean, fans of these teams would love to have shoes that rep their squad and women love football too!

For my personal preference...

If you will be using these to train in - tts.

My pairs have loosened up a little bit with wear (still have the forefoot lockdown).

I personally prefer the lockdown on my foot for training purposes.
@bwood056  you deadlift in them?  Is the lunar too spongy?  How about squats?  

I am deciding between these and Free trainer 5.0's for my next work out shoe.  I squat right now in my free run 2s for the little bit of a heal.  But i have lunar flyknits and the lunar in those is too spongy to deadlift and squat in. I dead lift in my free run 3.0s for the flat feeling even though it is still some what unstable due to how narrow those shoes are.   

@bwood056
 you deadlift in them?  Is the lunar too spongy?  How about squats?  

I am deciding between these and Free trainer 5.0's for my next work out shoe.  I squat right now in my free run 2s for the little bit of a heal.  But i have lunar flyknits and the lunar in those is too spongy to deadlift and squat in. I dead lift in my free run 3.0s for the flat feeling even though it is still some what unstable due to how narrow those shoes are.   

I have not deadlifted in them yet.

The lunar material is much different to me than the lunar runners.

The shoe itself is a low to the ground shoe, and with the sole built the way it is - there is no roll during lateral movements.

Felt great powercleaning on the platform with them - they stuck really nice.

The shoe feels tight at first, but loosens up with wear.

The snug forefoot to me feels amazing during training.

I always preferred my cleats to be snug rather than loose.

This model > each of the trainer 5.0 in terms of performance.

One more shot of these beauts. Will be training in them VERY soon the grip is superb. This shot is for my Spartans as you may recall the pro combat game back in 2011 against UofM. The 1.3 shield trainers were pretty darn limited and tough to get.

View media item 1163814

Back
Top Bottom