2014 Columbia's ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumpman facing wrong direction on the left shoe
Shoes haven't hit any type of production so these are fake.

I'll leave the thread open a bit longer for more opinions but these are definitely not legit in my book. Shape is off also.

Last edited:
Something looks off, if they're supposed to be new why are they yellow?

I'll leave the thread open a bit longer for more opinions but these are definitely not legit in my book. Shape is off also.

I agree, definitely not legit.

I agree, definitely not legit.

Something looks off, if they're supposed to be new why are they yellow?

my bad thought i was helping

those are retros. backwards facing jumpman, soles have yellowed but have been seaglowed thus the milky clear/yellowness.

HOW ABOUT OG retro 2001?

Y'all suppose to be sneaker dudes.

Excuse me mr sneakerhead but some of us are using mobile and just verifying they aren't the 2014 version.
Love your sarcasm. It's does wonders.

OG RETRO FTW!

Last edited:
Those are Not "Fake" like the moderators are stating.

Those are 2001. Not 2014.

The person on IG appears to be "trolling" the internet it seems & by the looks of this post, mission accomplished.

End Thread.

PO

Last edited:
Those are Not "Fake" like the moderators are stating.

Those are 2001. Not 2014.

The person on IG appears to be "trolling" the internet it seems & by the looks of this post, mission accomplished.

End Thread.

PO

Read the context of my statement. Shoes are marketed as 2014 retros which they aren't.

Those are 1 million percent legit, he was messing around saying they are 2014 retros. You can clearly see the patent yellowing. They are just the last columbia retro.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom