2014 carmine 6 lc

I think they are fakes man..Can you snap a better lateral shot in sunlight..Try to get a leveled shot..The colors look off, bubble perforations look off as well, Also get a nice leveled shot of the heel logos.

Ok I will definately get the lateral shot and repost the picks here.
I asked on my local sneaker page and the majority seems to say these are legit.

Definitely 100% fakes. That same font of the QC stamp on the inside of the lid has been consistent with 6's that released last year. The red jumpman on the box is also the wrong shade and the perforations are incorrect on the shoes. Easy giveaway for these Carmine's.

Sorry to hear that. I suggest you try to get your money back from the seller. You're good if you paid through PayPal. Some extra advice is to post pics up of questionable shoes BEFORE buying them. Saves a bunch of headaches.

Sorry to hear that. I suggest you try to get your money back from the seller. You're good if you paid through PayPal. Some extra advice is to post pics up of questionable shoes BEFORE buying them. Saves a bunch of headaches.
Definitely!! IF you're the least bit unsure, ALWAYS LC first guys..Cant stress this enough.

Quick question. timmybrixxx timmybrixxx from88til from88til is there different stamp Nike/JB using currently on some other jordans? Or that font is still used until now consistently ? Im talking about the box stamp..

Last edited:

I wish I can return it but I bought it with cash a month ago

Haven't check the stamps on my jordans this year because i mostly cop from reputable retailers and haven't cop from ebay or local sellers lately.

It's been the same for a long time. If they have, I haven't personally come across any that were different. But that specific stamp font has been consistent with the fake 6's that I have seen.

It's been the same for a long time. If they have, I haven't personally come across any that were different. But that specific stamp font has been consistent with the fake 6's that I have seen.
Repped. Thank you

I think they are fakes man..Can you snap a better lateral shot in sunlight..Try to get a leveled shot..The colors look off, bubble perforations look off as well, Also get a nice leveled shot of the heel logos.
Gotta go with what my man @TIMMYBRIXXXsaid, that QC stamp looks way off and the shoe mold looks way off as well.

Back
Top Bottom