**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
aren't you winless this year?  Might be best you sit the playoffs out 
laugh.gif

if ya got a few minutes (kinda long read), this is one helluva good read J.R. layin it down. i used to like him when he was on the knicks, since the day he stepped in the Q i have loved him. remember when cats were laughing about this pick up ????

killerj23 have a great time on Sunday, ALL YOU OHIO FOLKS deserve this, i am real happy for U ALL

TIME 2 ROLL

Anyone looking for tickets to game 1? I have 2 tix for game 1. Section 231. Row 15. Selling for face value if anyone wants em. PM me

Sorry if this isn't allowed in this thread

Just got called for work 9 to 2
mean.gif
I'll still be able to watch the game but I'll be tired as ****
mean.gif
anyways you have a great time at the Q
pimp.gif

Cavs all in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm surprised they didn't shut down all operations in Cleveland for the game 
laugh.gif

Don't mind me, i'm a Heat fan that's still salty smh. Good luck ya'll, win for us man. 

So damn pumped to be going downtown tomorrow for the game :pimp:

Playoffs in Cleveland are back!!
Just got called for work 9 to 2 :smh: I'll still be able to watch the game but I'll be tired as **** :smh: anyways you have a great time at the Q :pimp:

Cavs all in :pimp: :pimp:

:smh: dude I'm working 5am-8pm today, I feel your pain. Hoping I can still catch a look at the Cavs tho at work

also for anyone curious on Andy's status...

1070.jpg

Anderson Varejao (Achilles) believes that his rehab is ahead of schedule and he expects to be ready for the start of next season.

Varejao has shed his walking boot and has been active in the weight room, but he reportedly still can't push off his left foot. We will continue to track his progress very closely, and hopefully he will be ready in time for training camp next season. Varejao will turn 33 soon and injuries have forced his season to end prematurely in four out of the past five seasons, so obviously his stock is pretty low right now. Mar 21 - 10:49 AM

Last edited:
That was pretty good for the first game. Didn't look too hard and that will boost their confidence. I expect the next 3 wins to be easier - with a monster from Lebron to close out the sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom