Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that game was in Seattle :lol: misremembered. Young Kobe :pimp:

I know they had to double Shaq, but those defensive rotations :x. Foxy with the screens though, clutch.

Foxy was the best post entry passer ever.

And his set shot had to have pissed off defenders. He'd look like he'd be tossing the ball over defenders into the post but he'd just turn it into his set shot. :lol:

That's definitely not true not even in the slightest, I'm speaking in general I wasnt insinuating it was Laker fans but fans in general tend to forget greatness unless it very recent.

Certain players like Kobe, jeter, Bron, MJ , Brady , etc can NEVER be overpaid imo because you can't put a price on that kind of greatness and success over decades.

To complain about a contract after what those guys have done for teams has to be a lack of appreciation, even if its a little bit it's there.

Oh yeah, outside of here people definitely take Kobe for granted. But those people probably always have :lol:

But complaining about today's contract is showing lack of appreciation for today's Kobe. I'll admit that. But nothing more.

A better show of appreciation for old Kobe would be to sell all these games on DVD. I'd buy every one, especially if the money went to Kobe himself.

8 Born Sinners or 24 Sideline Stories

Here's a new vid. I hope this guy uploads Game 3... one of my favorite Playoff Kobe performances ever.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of those games on DVD, like the ones I listed last night.

I have that 12 3's game, the 56 in 3 Q vs Memphis, the 62 vs Dallas, the 65 vs Portland, the 81, and about 100 other games or so.

Some that I don't have, that I would like to get is the Toronto game from 2013, the 48-16 from the 01 playoffs, an old game vs the Magic that not many people remember, but it was the point where I realized Kobe was going to be major when the Magic were drubbin us by 20 at half, and Kobe scored 33 in the second half (or something close to that,) and LA won by 11. :lol:

A couple random reg season favs of mine

Comeback, popping the jersey at Sac fans:

Talking **** to Artest:

Pissed at the Jazz for booing Fish:

Last edited:
ignoring the boston series, his playoff run during his mvp season is probably one of my favorites

Samesies, actually... 08 Kobe had a good team to back up his **** talk for the first time in a while, and he took full advantage :lol:
yeah, and i can't help but think this dunk tipped the mvp scale to his favor over cp3 for some reason :lol:

Last edited:
This is the game I was talking about.

Dennis Rodman was on this team.

Ruben Patterson, cheering wildly for Kobe. :wow: :rofl:

Baby Fish, Baby Lue, Rick Fox, glued to the damn bench. :smh:

Derek Harper. :x

This is the game I knew Kobe was as legit as it got. He was 20, and he scored in every manner we would end up seeing for another 15 years. Smooth as hell, and his game was nowhere near as polished as it would get. :smh:

ignoring the boston series, his playoff run during his mvp season is probably one of my favorites

Samesies, actually... 08 Kobe had a good team to back up his **** talk for the first time in a while, and he took full advantage :lol:
yeah, and i can't help but think this dunk tipped the mvp scale to his favor over cp3 for some reason :lol:

Not sure about the dunk, but I do think the game itself helped give Kobe the edge over CP for MVP that season.

As much as I LOVE basketball, it will NOT BE THE SAME AT ALL once Kobe retires! Not looking forward to it at all! Been following Kobe since day one with a passion!

was it the 08 series where Matt Harping was the most annoying player to watch on the Jazz and Kobe just put him in his place with the AND 1 Fadeaway and the off the backboard rebound dunk?

Want to know what was so great about our 3 year run (08-10) we WON A LOT OF GAME 6 ON THE ROAD to end the series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom