• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we truly let Kelly and X walk for someone like Boozer, it's over for us til Jim and Mitch are gone.

At that point, we might as well just trade Randle for KG so we can all hang ourselves. :smh:

Only hope is to stink so bad by mid-year they cut ties with Boozer. Gives ample PT to Randle and Boozer can sign with a playoff team.

If we truly let Kelly and X walk for someone like Boozer, it's over for us til Jim and Mitch are gone.

At that point, we might as well just trade Randle for KG so we can all hang ourselves. :smh:
Dude, edit your post! If Jim & Mitch read that mess... :smh:

"I mean, it is Big Ticket." :lol:

Swear to god, they'd do it.

Ska, remember when we talked last year about how "we" can impact the team?

All those stupid *** fans cheerin for Swaggy P last year, and they go and give this "fan favorite" a 4 year deal. :smh:

My only hope was as bad as we are about to be, kids like Randle, Clarkson, Kelly, maybe even Sacre and Xavier could develop in the background, while no one notices.
And Mitch out here signin mid 30's dudes to do jack ****.

Let young, still growing, less than a million dollars a year, versatile Ryan Kelly go for nothing, but resign Nick Young for 4 years because of "fans". :stoneface:

All those stupid *** fans cheerin for Swaggy P last year, and they go and give this "fan favorite" a 4 year deal. :smh:

My only hope was as bad as we are about to be, kids like Randle, Clarkson, Kelly, maybe even Sacre and Xavier could develop in the background, while no one notices.

Let young, still growing, less than a million dollars a year, versatile Ryan Kelly go for nothing, but resign Nick Young for 4 years because of "fans". :stoneface:

$

Eric Pincus @EricPincus · 16h
Last check - the Lakers were fully intending to bring back Ryan Kelly

This is the last thing I can find on Pincus's TL, he says Kelly comes back, but later says he's not sure. Also said he "assumes" Xavier is back.

And they still haven't filed Nick's contract yet. I have a bad feeling they are tryin to bring guys in still, and could stretch Nash to then fit Nick in.

That makes me want to curl up in the shower like Ace Ventura when he finds out about Einhorn. :smh:

No, I know fans have some influence.

Like Swaggy still being here. :smh:

Like Kane said, ain't NOBODY else want this dude, and we big him up for 4/$30m.

I just... all I can do is :lol: to stop from :frown:

PauSwaggyGrinsWolves.gif

Now, Kelly has a one million dollar qualifying offer on the table, which means if no team offers Kelly a contract, he’ll sign that deal and play for the Lakers next season. If a team does give Kelly an offer, the Lakers have the right to match the contract or allow the player to walk.

Let's hope this is true.

No, I know fans have some influence.

Like Swaggy still being here.
mean.gif

Like Kane said, ain't NOBODY else want this dude, and we big him up for 4/$30m.

I just... all I can do is
laugh.gif
to stop from
frown.gif
As fans, what else were to do last year? Root for no one?

no kobe, no nash...im not a Swaggy nuthugger, but he kept us entertained and made games watchable.

i watched  so many games where we were in it til the 3rd but the team never gave up and tanked like other teams. 

i dont mind having Swaggy P  back, just like boozer could be insurance for Randle, Swaggy P is insurance for Kobe. 

his deal was for 4 years 21.?? mil, but i remember reading with the recent signings it could go down to 4/18-20per...

Last edited:
Yea these moves had made me even more bitter than ever imagined... Passed on Lance, Passed on Bledsoe, Passed on IT all so we could splurge that money on nick young & Jordan Hill, then we Go & sign boozer on a 1 year (in a Contract season).... so like iv'e been saying for months WE ARE NOT KEEPING our pick, We also aren't making the playoffs & we still have no young players to sell, but it's cool we have late first rounders :rolleyes.

This has been one of the worst offseasons from any team in recent memory.

Maybe they realize they jumped the gun on swaggy v and give him a cheaper shorter contract?

Lettuce pray

Im not as high on ryan kelly as alot of you are but id rather they sign him than young and henry

Did wes johnson get signed by another team?

In terms of rooting for stuff last year, I think my favorite player by far was Xavier. With Farmar, Wes, and Kelly behind him.

Dead last was Nick Young, with Pau just ahead of him.

X and Farmar was definitely a favorite early in the season

Then Wes just because he was one of the only one playing defense

Then towards the end...the bae :wow:

Last edited:
His plan is to force Kobe to play 40 minutes a game and die on the court or fade all his teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom